HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some HT Scar part for sell at the fs thread. If your looking for avp parts lmk. Happy Holidays!! Prices are not solid, will consider offers.

New scar pred looks awesome. Still will always love the classics tho. Just got a new TD scar bio for my scar pred. Will post some pics when I get a chance!

Can somebody school me on the different predators from the AVP series? Anyone got a pic with all of the Hot toy figures? Preferably with the nameplates of them? Or if someone could be so kind as to list all of their names. After seeing the new Scar pred Im interested to see the differences between the figures. Oh and I skimmed through this thread but saw mostly pics of Preds without their names posted. Thanks.

Can somebody school me on the different predators from the AVP series? Anyone got a pic with all of the Hot toy figures? Preferably with the nameplates of them? Or if someone could be so kind as to list all of their names. After seeing the new Scar pred Im interested to see the differences between the figures. Oh and I skimmed through this thread but saw mostly pics of Preds without their names posted. Thanks.

oldskul predheads lead the way here.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32356&highlight=everything+predator

In the AVP series there is
Scar, Celtic, chopper, avp elder, ancient Asia edition, ancient special version, ani com scar, and machiko.
Check out my collection link by my signature I have pics of all them in there except for anicom scar.

In the AVP series there is
Scar, Celtic, chopper, avp elder, ancient Asia edition, ancient special version, ani com scar, and machiko.
Check out my collection link by my signature I have pics of all them in there except for anicom scar.

great collections you have there brother :duff

Just a couple of pics of the original Scar and Celtic HT preds.
I still remember fondly putting them together.

DSC03613_zps35db80dc.jpg

DSC03612_zpsf5058809.jpg

Still amazing looking figures IMO.

My Celtic still towers over all of the HT Pred figures I have and I can easily change him back into a Scar Pred using the TD custom bio and just purchase a piece of ab armor. The older AVP is still superior in my eyes due to body paint accuracy and the longer and thicker dreads. But I do like how the new Scar's armor filled out his body. I'm still unsure on pulling the trigger on Scar yet.

My Celtic still towers over all of the HT Pred figures I have and I can easily change him back into a Scar Pred using the TD custom bio and just purchase a piece of ab armor. The older AVP is still superior in my eyes due to body paint accuracy and the longer and thicker dreads. But I do like how the new Scar's armor filled out his body. I'm still unsure on pulling the trigger on Scar yet.

Well chances are if they keep re-doing AVP preds the prices on the old ones will probably go down

Well chances are if they keep re-doing AVP preds the prices on the old ones will probably go down

could be,
but some of the collector will keep the old ones because have some proud on it

And the newer ones will also charge unreasonably higher prices. Don't see why they couldn't keep the pricing around what they charged for Classic. Classic actually came with a bunch of parts and accessories and a diorama base. I may pass on Scar just like I'm passing on the new city hunter because I'm just not that impressed by them.

These old avps still look so nice in person under the right lighting imo. May pick up the new scar so I can finally complete the trio. No problem with scar looking different from my old celtic and chopper because that will help the overall display imo....

These old avps still look so nice in person under the right lighting imo. May pick up the new scar so I can finally complete the trio. No problem with scar looking different from my old celtic and chopper because that will help the overall display imo....

the old AVP is more aura because it's model kit,
it tooks hours to assamble 1 figures and after assamble ..you feel very satisfy on it

Yea the hard work was very rewarding and picking up the individual pieces really help you appreciate the details of every part.

I dont have many of the old ones that you put together. With the exception of wolf, alien warrior, and lost.

Back