HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been offered an AVP Elder, Chopper and Scar...money is an issue at the moment and im not sure if im going to go for them, but im definately thinking about it, if i could only take two out of those 3 which one do you guys think i should go for?

Ive been offered an AVP Elder, Chopper and Scar...money is an issue at the moment and im not sure if im going to go for them, but im definately thinking about it, if i could only take two out of those 3 which one do you guys think i should go for?

Chopper and Scar. Then wait some time and grab Celtic. You're better off getting the trio. They look better standing together.

AVPGroup1.jpg

I would take Chopper and the Elder, then go for Scar later. Maybe Celtic if i recently won the lottery, or found him for under $300 MIB..

I would take Chopper and the Elder, then go for Scar later. Maybe Celtic if i recently won the lottery, or found him for under $300 MIB..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zDnXkFVEQ0Y?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zDnXkFVEQ0Y?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sorry, couldn't resist :).

how much do they want for them?

Wish i had the money to just outright buy them now! Ive agreed a deal just need to get the money sorted out for it.

:rock :rock awesome pic Endless as badass as Celtic looks Scar is my favorite out of the 3.

Yea I love Scar too but I really wish his bio was more accurate. That's my biggest bother about him. It looks so much better in the prorotype pics. I'm gonna wait till baloo is done with the p1 bio then try to convince him to make us a movie accurate Scar bio. How many people would be down for that? Maybe we can make a petition list for baloo so he's be convinced that it's worth his time to make it. :D

Yea I love Scar too but I really wish his bio was more accurate. That's my biggest bother about him. It looks so much better in the prorotype pics. I'm gonna wait till baloo is done with the p1 bio then try to convince him to make us a movie accurate Scar bio. How many people would be down for that? Maybe we can make a petition list for baloo so he's be convinced that it's worth his time to make it. :D

that'd be great! sign me up for if it does happen.

I sold my Scar for £330 and Ancient Predator Special Edition for £580 last week on eBay.

Both were never displayed. Would have sold them on here but needed the money and knew i would get the best money on eBay for them.

Sent the Special Edtion on a next day delivery, went away for the weekend and came home and there was an answerphone message from the buyer saying they hadn't recieved it!! :(

He'd been trying to get in touch with me all weekend and even tried opening a Paypal case against me. Paying that sort of money i don't blame him for panicing. I got in touch and told him the tracking said it was left at the local Post Office.

He found out that they tried delivering next door and it was sent to the local Post Office but never left a card. :mad:

Gonna put my displayed Chopper and AVP Elder up sometime over the weekend.

I sold my Scar for £330 and Ancient Predator Special Edition for £580 last week on eBay.

Both were never displayed. Would have sold them on here but needed the money and knew i would get the best money on eBay for them.

Sent the Special Edtion on a next day delivery, went away for the weekend and came home and there was an answerphone message from the buyer saying they hadn't recieved it!! :(

He'd been trying to get in touch with me all weekend and even tried opening a Paypal case against me. Paying that sort of money i don't blame him for panicing. I got in touch and told him the tracking said it was left at the local Post Office.

He found out that they tried delivering next door and it was sent to the local Post Office but never left a card. :mad:

Gonna put my displayed Chopper and AVP Elder up sometime over the weekend.

Glad it worked out. Ebay can be a headache sometimes. I prefer to lose a few bucks and sell here to people I know and trust and items that don't get picked up will end up on ebay. :D Yea the postal can be one of the reasons for the headaches.

Back