HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I am not trying to argue but it still doesn't look like th ani-com bio. It looks like mine, black with steel and copper accents. The ani-com version has a bio that is chrome plated like the wrist blades.I know this because silentsurfer made a thread one the onesixth forums showing what the bio looked like after stripping he paint off. Also, the ani com bios do t show any black, they are more of a chrome with a smokey colorwashed on them which I don't see in your pics. Again, I'm not trying to argue here just point out that I think you have a normal scar bio.

thats fine Elder i know your trying to help. i really dont wanna mess with the bio and ___ it up, as i said befor,i like better with the dull paint.

Yes, I won the Chopper, Also when the alien with face hugger from the same seller. Didn't mean to step on your toes blade but I thought you weren't going to be back in time but I guess it went over what you wanted to spend any way. More then I wanted to spend too honestly.

eBay's gotten pretty hectic with these, so I understand why you had to go for Chopper rather than Scar. I myself was surprised that Scar went up so high. Congrats on the Alien and Chopper win, though!

:hi5:

So, I am not trying to argue but it still doesn't look like th ani-com bio. It looks like mine, black with steel and copper accents. The ani-com version has a bio that is chrome plated like the wrist blades.I know this because silentsurfer made a thread one the onesixth forums showing what the bio looked like after stripping he paint off. Also, the ani com bios do t show any black, they are more of a chrome with a smokey colorwashed on them which I don't see in your pics. Again, I'm not trying to argue here just point out that I think you have a normal scar bio.

Here is a comparison shot of the 2 Scar bios

Ani-com bio

IMGP1887.jpg

Normal bio

IMGP1883.jpg

Both side by side

IMGP1893.jpg

It looks more like the protoype bio, but a bit smoother (which is actually more movie-accurate):

Scar_10.jpg

Still great stuff. Man, I need me a Scar... or Chopper. :monkey3

Hey, EndIess. What's the word on that impaled Alien head-on-spear? I was actually being kinda serious there :). It might be top-heavy, but I could use it as a two-handed accessory or something.

That prototype bio has a lot better proportions. The eyes are smaller and more squinty which is also more movie accurate. I want someone like TD or baloo to make a custom scar bio already.

Don't you just love Ebay? So the guy i won the chopper and alien from hasn't responded to my messages. I find it hard to believe he hasn't checked his mail seeing if he got paid. I really don't like being ignored, especially when I just spend close to 600 dollars.

Don't you just love Ebay? So the guy i won the chopper and alien from hasn't responded to my messages. I find it hard to believe he hasn't checked his mail seeing if he got paid. I really don't like being ignored, especially when I just spend close to 600 dollars.
I know what you mean, in the past few months i've had 2 cases opened against someone, and 2 against me. The two against me were absolute bullcrap..i completely defended myself, the buyer says nothing, and eBay gives it to him. He even lies in the case details, and theres proof right there that he is, in fact, lying.. Everytime i get on eBay and see new messages, i get this depressing feeling. It blows because eBay is practically the only place where i can sell my old junk, and buy new junk. Eh, sorry for the rant..got carried away.

But yeah, i would wait another day or so before doing anything. He could've been temporarily delayed or somthing, who knows.

Still no reply from this seller. I know the auction only ended on monday, but why Ignore my email for 3 days? I refuse to believe he hasn't been online to check his auctions and to see if he got paid. Unless an emergency happened or power outage there is no excuse for this in my opinion. If it were a cheaper item I wouldn't even care but when I spend this kind of money I tend to get paranoid.

Time to get your money back from paypal. Don't wait on it. If a person isn't returning email after 3 days, I would be worrying too. Especially for something of that price. Open a case dude.

Still no reply from this seller. I know the auction only ended on monday, but why Ignore my email for 3 days? I refuse to believe he hasn't been online to check his auctions and to see if he got paid. Unless an emergency happened or power outage there is no excuse for this in my opinion. If it were a cheaper item I wouldn't even care but when I spend this kind of money I tend to get paranoid.

sent him another message and he reply's, just says sorry and said he is shipping Saturday (meh) I guess either he didn't notice or didn't realize he should of replied. Either way, the guy lives in Jersey and I'm in new york so I should have my Chopper and Alien/facehugger by next week.

sent him another message and he reply's, just says sorry and said he is shipping Saturday (meh) I guess either he didn't notice or didn't realize he should of replied. Either way, the guy lives in Jersey and I'm in new york so I should have my Chopper and Alien/facehugger by next week.

Glad it'll get worked out. If he doesn't send it, drive down and pick me up in Queens and we'll go look for him Jersey with a baseball bat. :lol

Well, you know where to put your pics when you get the Chopper ;).

If it is posted anywhere else we would be insulted.

Back