1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Infinity War - Mantis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope she makes it to preorder. Was gonna get Nebula anyway but now the thought of having everybody now makes me want her that much more.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I narrowed down my HTs to Iron Man or related armors only but ugh, I really need this.

I really like her color scheme and she'll breathe some life into a Guardians set up along with Nebula.

Really? In some photos of her it looks brown, but for the most part it looks black to me.

I have to admit, I was surprised by the blue wisps of hair on the sculpt. I never noticed them in the films & at first thought they were a trick of the light.

Sometimes it looks black but there are lots of occasions where it's a lot lighter, is in the pic on the prev page. I prefer it more brown

As requested.
8f79456200f3826c2a33d4b2863f71c9.jpg
f5aaa589e7a57ab42c5b6ce27b3a80c2.jpg
6553a5eecb3be17c44363e48df6ae4aa.jpg
20123f2f1a4986f5eab45c4bd1d8739e.jpg
b95deaf952be495052ee086386097804.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Doesn’t get any better

Ironic how the real actress has the craziest light looking hair :lol

I would consider this one of the best figures they've done since Hela. It looks amazingly spot on.

Absolutely not...you insult the Hela sculpt by saying they are on the same level...not at all!

The Mantis face is too elongated and overall actually disappointing, but I can see why people are excited to see her prototype, which is probably clouding sound judgment as a result.

Absolutely not...you insult the Hela sculpt by saying they are on the same level...not at all!

The Mantis face is too elongated and overall actually disappointing, but I can see why people are excited to see her prototype, which is probably clouding sound judgment as a result.

I honestly think you see the whole world quite differently. Up must be down, black must be white.

Yeah the likeness isn't totally there yet, but what I think it really needs is more of that perpetually lost and confused look she has. The typical determined expression HT gives all their figures just doesn't fit her well at all.

5d9f43ed742d5a82237ef4f437e6ceaa.jpg

Easy there...the suns getting mighty low... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With these new pics and angles, it actually looks great! But maybe by judgement is clouded from seeing this prototype ;)

Back