Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Those on the fence, this is a must have prop in your collection
Even makes a cool profile pic haha

430c984261cc8a042c94a4c475dc9613.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok ordering this :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

b065257957ae738c91bf926b9e2354e3.jpg

This was before I returned it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How bright are the lights?

Random question but if the lights burn out can you replace them?

Random question but if the lights burn out can you replace them?

There's a wiring manual included and all of the gem stones pop out, so yes. Not sure how one would know what type of bulb to buy, but it is designed to be replaced.

Thanks for the info. The paint app looks different on some of you pictures vs the ones on sideshow.. the weathering doesn't look the same.

Or am I missing something?

e4f9f60369ebaa9bdea8200cf05b7509.jpg

Thanks for the info. The paint app looks different on some of you pictures vs the ones on sideshow.. the weathering doesn't look the same.

Or am I missing something?

e4f9f60369ebaa9bdea8200cf05b7509.jpg

Oh it's totally different. That picture you just posted is ********. Maybe it's lighting, maybe it's Photoshop. Probably both. That picture is almost bronze.

However in person, it looks much more similar to the movie. That picture you posted looks better in my opinion, but it's not movie accurate.

Yeah, I mean there's weathering on the production piece, but it isn't as grungy/dirty as the promo pic appears. As it's been stated, it looks more screen accurate in person, but if you prefer the promo pic, it would take some work to get it there.
393c8030bbe4a3b246f5d8bde6efe99f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I like both paint apps to tell you the truth :) nevertheless, I ordered it :)

I honestly wish they had split the difference. Somewhere between the prototype and what we eventually ended up with.

Mine is still in its box. Every time I look at it I keep thinking I spent how much $$$ on this? But then I watch the movie and I am like F@k Ya beeaatches!!!

Mine is still in its box. Every time I look at it I keep thinking I spent how much $$$ on this? But then I watch the movie and I am like F@k Ya beeaatches!!!
I mean infinty war was one of the best super hero movies ever created. And when you think infinity war you think gauntlet. So to me you own a piece of movie history:)

I mean that's what I told my wife and she bought it, hence why I ordered it lol.

I mean infinty war was one of the best super hero movies ever created. And when you think infinity war you think gauntlet. So to me you own a piece of movie history:)

I mean that's what I told my wife and she bought it, hence why I ordered it lol.

Yeah exactly. Plus one day they will stop making these and I truly think they'll be a hot commodity.

Back