Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Hmm I pre ordered the nano gauntlet and I have iron spider man on pre order which has been delayed 2 months already.

So the question is do I cancel iron spider man and get IW gauntlet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Popcultchs (Australia) has both the 1:1 Nano Gauntlet and the 1/4 Hulk Gauntlet up for preorder. But the 1:1 has been listed at a higher price than I was expecting it to be.

(Meant to put this in the other thread)

Popcultchs (Australia) has both the 1:1 Nano Gauntlet and the 1/4 Hulk Gauntlet up for preorder. But the 1:1 has been listed at a higher price than I was expecting it to be.

Meh, struggling dollar due to the weak economy.

Once you factor in sales tax and shipping from Sideshow, it's pretty much the same cost as what the Americans are paying.

Meh, struggling dollar due to the weak economy.

Once you factor in sales tax and shipping from Sideshow, it's pretty much the same cost as what the Americans are paying.

Yes and no. Depending if you pay retail or not.

After discounts I’ll probably get it for about $567 AUD shipped ($700*90%*90%). Whereas with about a guess of $80 shipping from Sideshow it’ll probably cost me about $718 AUD ((377+80)*1.1/0.70).

Can you guys post some of your displays with this piece. I'm considering buying it and canceling my iron spider man order.

I just got one today. Unfortunately the lights breathing effect is the only light mode that works. No matter where I move the switch, both "on" modes are breathing. :(

I just got one today. Unfortunately the lights breathing effect is the only light mode that works. No matter where I move the switch, both "on" modes are breathing. :(
Oh man that sucks. Are you getting a replacement ? Oh duh it's Saturday and SS is closed. Other than the light issue how is the piece?

Oh man that sucks. Are you getting a replacement ? Oh duh it's Saturday and SS is closed. Other than the light issue how is the piece?

I'm hoping so. I paid cash from a SS authorized retailer about 45 minutes from my home. I've bought several statues from them over the years and haven't had issues until now. They said they'd reach out to SS on Monday so I'm hoping it's not an issue.

I'm hoping so. I paid cash from a SS authorized retailer about 45 minutes from my home. I've bought several statues from them over the years and haven't had issues until now. They said they'd reach out to SS on Monday so I'm hoping it's not an issue.

I had the same issue and returned it. They offered me a $90 credit but for the price we paid there shouldn't be any issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this really sucks to hear. Now makes me worried about buying it :(

Mine arrives today and better not have any issues. LED issues shouldn't be an issue in 2018/19.
I agree. For the price we pay for these statues they should come defective free.

My gauntlet arrived today...

I have collected 1:1 licensed and unlicensed props for over 10 years. From Master Replicas, eFX, Anovos, Hasbro, Noble Collection, Sideshow, etc I've owned a lot, sold a lot and seen some amazing things produced. That being said...this has to be one of the most impressive props I've ever had in my collection. Hot Toys has done an amazing job in detail, paint applications, and pure size. No art box, usb powered and a bland oversized base are negatives...but this thing is IMPRESSIVE.

I will post pictures soon,

My gauntlet arrived today...

I have collected 1:1 licensed and unlicensed props for over 10 years. From Master Replicas, eFX, Anovos, Hasbro, Noble Collection, Sideshow, etc I've owned a lot, sold a lot and seen some amazing things produced. That being said...this has to be one of the most impressive props I've ever had in my collection. Hot Toys has done an amazing job in detail, paint applications, and pure size. No art box, usb powered and a bland oversized base are negatives...but this thing is IMPRESSIVE.

I will post pictures soon,

What’s wrong with it being USB powered? Makes it so much easier imo to connect it to my remote system.

Can you guys post some of your displays with this piece. I'm considering buying it and canceling my iron spider man order.

bebd7d2f8c17e4b64bff30aed507a98a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back