Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

I've never ordered a hot toys. It's there an es?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely getting this. It's going to look so awesome.

Saw in the SS specs that "The product is suitable for electricity supply" Not sure if this refers to plug in power though.

I missed that maybe you can plug it into the wall

Which is better?
a35446e1862b6fd7ffe12766411cd26c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Holy cow I thought I was as happy as can be getting the Hasbro one, now seeing this I'm even happier! 10th of the price and it's awesome!

For what it's worth, the HT version is replica of the actual prop they brought out at D23. So when it comes to licensed authentic prop goes, HT gets the win. I mean people spends 3-5k on master replicas all the time. So if you want a gauntlet that is 6 inches taller than the hulkbuster and it's as close to the original prop as possible, don't think there's another way. Original prop is also not articulated.

https://youtu.be/_-nmTXlY-jQ?t=196

For what it's worth, the HT version is replica of the actual prop they brought out at D23. So when it comes to licensed authentic prop goes, HT gets the win. I mean people spends 3-5k on master replicas all the time. So if you want a gauntlet that is 6 inches taller than the hulkbuster and it's as close to the original prop as possible, don't think there's another way. Original prop is also not articulated.

I'm surprised that there even was an actual prop this big!

I would've thought that the actual movie used prop would've been designed to fit the actor? Or was there more than one version?

Good call.
Here's some shots of that gauntlet.
720f2ed421f66e2034a219d781e9f71d.jpg
3ea55be8f46fd88e9283c31addb69f38.jpg
48edda300d665f0009a9ab6433c20cce.jpg
25e2dcf74e4aa75310d4568edd45d7e0.jpg
11ed7eb6e732a8cc3e9e22cf235fa1fd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I was surprised this is actually getting made. I thought it was just another not-really-announcement like the Helicarrier or the various large Star Wars pieces.

Proto looks stunning so hope they can deliver for folks that want it. Considering how huge it will be, I think it's a fair price as far as full scale prop replicas go.

I'm seriously thinking about preordering this, but usually when I buy a prop replica I like it to be a numbered unit from a limited edition size, but as far as I know Hot Toys has never done that for any of their products.

I've decided to get this. :lol

I'm going to scope out my place to make sure I can display it appropriately, and if so, I'll be POing it.

Dfanatic convinced me. And as a result, I will also be forwarding my bill to him.

I've decided to get this. :lol

I'm going to scope out my place to make sure I can display it appropriately, and if so, I'll be POing it.

Dfanatic convinced me. And as a result, I will also be forwarding my bill to him.

Lol! I thought this wouldn’t fit you direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s official, these mother****ers have lost their ****ing minds.

Back