Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

I'm torn RN. I can't decide if it's worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Trying to see which one would be the better one... geez.. I have the Taurus POd but this one looks nice also.. need to see side by side pics and decide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$900+?! Wow. I expected this to be pricey, but this is more than I paid for the HulkBuster. I have no idea what to do now.

buy the Hasbro and pay someone $300 to do a repaint. seriously. $930? with tax and shipping, thats over $1000. I can buy TEN Hasbro one and give 9 to some kids charity. Money is more well spent that way.... (if I have $1000 to throw away that is...)

buy the Hasbro and pay someone $300 to do a repaint. seriously. $930? with tax and shipping, thats over $1000. I can buy TEN Hasbro one and give 9 to some kids charity. Money is more well spent that way.... (if I have $1000 to throw away that is...)

Yeah crazy... the Taurus one is 930 shipped in two boxes and that’s from overseas .....

Same boat. Was expecting around $700. I don't think it's going to sell out anytime soon so we all have time to think and maybe plan for it. If I didn't have ECTO-1 POd, this might be an easier decision.

too expensive for me - and it's battery only?

I'm a little surprised at the cost. :lol

I was thinking $700-800 like some of you have said.

I'm not counting it out tho.

Hmm great question chap

If it is, then I think Taurus offers the best one (based on the pics). If not, hmmmmm, that takes some more thought.

Agh, the price is pretty steep but this is THE collectible to represent the past 10 years of the MCU. I was hoping it would cost something like $600 to $700. I wonder if any other companies out there will offer another version. Haven't heard anything from King Arts in a while, I was hoping they would announce one.

Agh, the price is pretty steep but this is THE collectible to represent the past 10 years of the MCU. I was hoping it would cost something like $600 to $700. I wonder if any other companies out there will offer another version. Haven't heard anything from King Arts in a while, I was hoping they would announce one.

Well, when you put it like that.....

You do make sense....

Darn you.

I'll probably end up POing....

So I had to get the tape measure out to put things in perspective. This ‘glove’ is as big as my entire arm from shoulder to finger tips. Much bigger than I thought, but still over priced. If it was die cast with real gems we might be in the ball park.

This gauntlet is just $270 less than the Thanos on Throne Maquette! Think about that for a second. At least the maquette was like getting two statues in one and you got a light up gauntlet. Hell if you could buy Thanos or the throne separately, both would be less than this and probably larger! Ridiculous price!

So I had to get the tape measure out to put things in perspective. This ‘glove’ is as big as my entire arm from shoulder to finger tips. Much bigger than I thought, but still over priced. If it was die cast with real gems we might be in the ball park.

So is this basically the size of the Taurus one?

I need one of those side-by-side comparison pictures that people photoshop together.

Back