Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

That's a great point and it honestly doesn't....so I will refer you to franpincho's quote....

^^^^ He's referring to me as well. :lol

Lmao your too much bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao your too much bro

You are officially the angel on my shoulder....the voice of reason before I order **** I don't need and make stupid decisions. :lol

You are officially the angel on my shoulder....the voice of reason before I order **** I don't need and make stupid decisions. :lol

Lol!

Do you guys think this will still be available in April? If I wait I'll have $211 rewards points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another photo
7328f5db42113be0ca1de08a1947e2f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you guys think this will still be available in April? If I wait I'll have $211 rewards points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s pricey, I’m not familiar with hot toys and how much or how many they make. I know the Taurus one had 250 and sold out pretty quick

I know you can't wear it, but is there a hole in the center for it to sit on the rod for the base or is the bottom just flat so it can sit on the base?

Really depends on the price. Sucks that it's not wearable but understandable. Definitely want the Hasbro one just to wear around and probably repaint to something a little less toy-like but if this is priced right I'd gladly pick this up.

The Legends one doesn't look too bad in-person. I just picked up mine today and love it, but I might touch it up a little bit.

I still need to try the light-up feature. The finger mechanism is fun. :lol

Last edited:
The lights look really good! Though I kinda wish you could turn the sound off XD

But out of all the ones being made available, the Hasbro one can't be beat when you consider price, look and features altogether

The lights look really good! Though I kinda wish you could turn the sound off XD

But out of all the ones being made available, the Hasbro one can't be beat when you consider price, look and features altogether

Yeah, I just bought some AA batteries and I'm hurrying home to see how it looks. :lol

The Hasbro one is awesome so far. Way better than $930 for one you can't even wear/play with.

Yeah I just don't see how this is worth nearly $900+ compared to the Hasbro version.

Pick up the Hasbro version at $88 and get someone to do a sick metallic repaint on it and you'll have a bunch of $100s to spare in your wallet.

I think the sweet spot for the Hot Toys version would have been at around $450.

28516612_10155311258768015_5503350076888731101_o.jpg

Photo by ‎Daniel Dimaray

I wonder how many of these they're making, it says nothing in regards to ES. It doesn't even say TBD.

Back