Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

I think I have to give at least one advantage to Taurus however - they have the superior base, IMO.

The Thor and IM figure are already up for PO, I wonder if this will go up soon.

I didn't see a thread for this so figured I'd kick off the fun.

I was on the fence but I think I'll drop my reward points on this. I have $400 so that should cover... half? Ha, man I hope not.

Enjoy Freaks.

【Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible】

Since the debut of promotional materials from Marvel Studio’s eagerly awaited blockbuster, Avengers: Infinity War, fans were instantly thrilled and captivated by the mighty Infinity Gauntlet, as one who possesses the Infinity Gauntlet shall gain omnipotence power. Thanos, the dangerous powerful supervillain who have been lurking in the shadows, is now in search for the crucial Infinity Stones which include Mind Stone, Time Stone, Power Stone, Space Stone, Reality Stone and Soul Stone to complete the Infinity Gauntlet!

In anticipation to Marvel’s upcoming epic blockbuster, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the invincible Infinity Gauntlet that is recreated in the actual size and proportion of the gauntlet Thanos uses in the Avengers: Infinity War!

This remarkable and realistic polystone-made life-size collectible stands approximately 68cm tall, and it features all authentic and minute details of Infinity Gauntlet. It is equipped with LED light-up function with two lighting modes which include light-on effect and breathing light effect for the six mighty Infinity Stones, phenomenal multi-layered metallic painting with weathering effects highlights its incredible aesthetics, and a specially designed custom base with movie logo.

This gorgeous Infinity Gauntlet collectible will definitely be a stunning collectible art piece and holy grail of your Marvel collection!

gauntlet.jpg
g2.jpg
g3.jpg
g4.jpg
g5.jpg
g6.jpg

Re: Hot Toys 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet

Very cool, but there was a thread started in the Marvel props/statues section.

Really depends on the price. Sucks that it's not wearable but understandable. Definitely want the Hasbro one just to wear around and probably repaint to something a little less toy-like but if this is priced right I'd gladly pick this up.

I wonder if it is a true 1:1 size or Hasbro 1:1 size so it is wearable?

I've been wondering for a while, but which scale as collectors should we prefer?

Not discounting the size Hasbro has used, but I've been thinking that there are in fact two scales that we should consider.

Prop size scale, that is the one that would've been worn by the actor during filming.

Or movie scale being the size as it's represented on screen in relation to other objects. And I assume that with Thanos' physical size being increased in post production, the Gauntlet would be much bigger than the actual prop used?

I have the Taurus version on po and may have to grab this one to boot.

Price will probably be unreasonable like the other IW stuff. But maybe it will surprise me like the 1:1 Groot did.

Ho-ly ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

$930? At least include some articulated fingers to ram in my ass at that price.

It’s actually 3 inches bigger compared to the Taurus one with base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back