1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This maybe how I would pose her with the Promixa Midnight spear...
B3E2FDE7-A1A8-4C0A-8ED6-38C045523863.jpeg

Think there's any chance they'll change the vest zipper color to black or green? IMO that silver stands out like a sore thumb. I realize it probably needs to be that large for durability/strength, but the silver screams toy. I think a simple color change would minimize the effect, as well as being more screen accurate.

bw5.jpeg

bw4.jpeg

Think there's any chance they'll change the vest zipper color to black or green? IMO that silver stands out like a sore thumb. I realize it probably needs to be that large for durability/strength, but the silver screams toy. I think a simple color change would minimize the effect, as well as being more screen accurate.

snip

The figure is out already, so no.

But wasn't that just a limited run tied to a promotion? Regardless, you're probably right. Maybe one of the eventual knock-off kits will produce a better looking vest...

Nope it’s actually out out.

I’m not a fan (due to the lack of IP comp and stealing of product and profit ) of aftermarket or knock off stuff..but this turned out pretty well.

754228F6-0539-49F5-ACBA-D10482516E35.jpeg
57E12D99-7F42-4654-AD0E-F5824A0DD624.jpeg

I've been looking for a sculpted hair Black Widow. Where does one get this? It's a must!

I’ve asked a person I know with it where they got it..I’ll let you know when/if I find a place that sells them

Calling it now - NO way that's sculpted. look at the fringes at her neck and on the left swoop of her hair. It's still rooted. Also look at the way the hair compresses over her cheek in the box.

That's just an expertly restyled HT sculpt. But it's an exercise in proof that a sculpted cap of that style elevates the figure and would be possible.

It’s sculpted. The hair would not stay in the exact same position in the box. Rooted hair would not defy gravity in the box by staying raised above her face.

B3D1B141-5549-4CA3-8D94-5C71FD722356.jpeg

That hair is definitely not sculpted, I think they just put a TON of product in there
making it rock hard, and thereby having the "sculpted" look to it.

It is definitely the original Hot Toys hair, though. Even the lid of the box says "paint and hair work".
They just gave the Hot Toys head sculpt and hair a rework.

Yeah, it looks more like they put watered down glue or something in the hair to me (or some serious hair gel) in order to be able to sculpt and style the hair.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's why I said it's more likely glue.

These little strands and flyaways can't be sculpted.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
490d22231520028b1f71d25ad3c8a696.jpg

Sculpted or not, this is a definite improvement over what HT is providing. It's annoying that we'll likely have to buy a knockoff sculpt to get this look, when all it would require is a bit more effort on HT's part.

Back