Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Res pg 45 post #444

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

I think this looks great. The only thing I'm not sure on or know anything about is that it's made of vinyl and not plastic. I don't know if that's good or bad or whatever.

Yeah, on the pre-order description, its says the LED are battery operated.

Actually, its not just the life-size, but also the 1/6 scale they had at the show had a picture at the back showing it was plugged in using an AC adapter.
That was one of the reasons why I was seriously considering it.
I dont ever turn off the LED Lights on my detolfs, They're on 24/7, so I thought this would be nice to sit on top of the detolf, also lit up.
Damn you HT!

Not a good idea to let your LED's burn constantly. Trust me you will regret it later.

I think this looks great. The only thing I'm not sure on or know anything about is that it's made of vinyl and not plastic. I don't know if that's good or bad or whatever.

With this being power pose and limited articulation using vinyl will probably be a plus. It’s heavier so it will keep the figure better balanced since the legs have no joints really and will just be solid vinyl. It’s a material used in a lot of statue or prop products. It all depends on what formula of vinyl they use. But it can add that weight that people prefer.

Yeah, I can imagine they are doing this also to keep the legs especially heavy. Maybe they even cast in some metal inserts for extra weight ? I'm just thinking what they did with K2SO with the die cast legs to help with low centre of gravity and balancing of an essentially top heavy figure.

The wide stance they have chosen will also help.

I'm still a bit undecided on this guy. Would certainly be an awesome piece.

Yeah, I can imagine they are doing this also to keep the legs especially heavy. Maybe they even cast in some metal inserts for extra weight ? I'm just thinking what they did with K2SO with the die cast legs to help with low centre of gravity and balancing of an essentially top heavy figure.

The wide stance they have chosen will also help.

I'm still a bit undecided on this guy. Would certainly be an awesome piece.

Possible. Though if they just go solid cast vinyl instead of a rotocast then it wouldn’t need any metal really. It would weigh more then enough. Stuff that’s used in most statues is very heavy.

As hot toys stated that the arms are articulated, how much do you think they''ll be able to move?

As hot toys stated that the arms are articulated, how much do you think they''ll be able to move?

As someone who has seen it in person, I can tell you the one I saw has zero articulation in the arms. The wrists and hands, possibly but the shoulder and elbows have no articulation at all.

As someone who has seen it in person, I can tell you the one I saw has zero articulation in the arms. The wrists and hands, possibly but the shoulder and elbows have no articulation at all.

Yeah that was just a display figure.

Yeah more or less. They said arms not shoulders so that could mean shoulders or elbows..my guess is why it was worded that way was they where not sure which one they wanted to do yet. And they said head not neck, so could be a neck swivel or a up down to reveal inside type thing. Probably the neck though.

Every photo advertised for this has the arms in the same position. It comes with interchangeable hands, right? So wouldn’t that count as some sort of articulation, to be technical?

Interchangeable pieces are not the same as articulation IMO, there will be some limited movement I reckon

Every photo advertised for this has the arms in the same position. It comes with interchangeable hands, right? So wouldn’t that count as some sort of articulation, to be technical?

They said the arms and wrists are articulated, so no I don’t think so.

As I said, the prototype we have seen is just a display mock up. It is not what the final will be.

I would buy it only if the head is openable and comes with Banner head sculpt/bust.

When the Hulkbuster 2.0 was on display at a show, it had a sign saying a secret weapon will be included.Wonder what it could be...

Back