Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant!
Just saw my HB1.0 probably go up in value and now I can buy a second one for cheap given it is PP. My wallet wouldn’t allow me to buy a HB2.0 but a PP it will !

Sorry to folks waiting for a proper 2.0 though. HB 1.0 lived up to the hype for me. A centrepiece of my collection.

I always thought the design of V.1 was cooler. Glad HT made this a PP, a cost friendly option for collectors. Good decision.

However they really should have made the helmet removable with an appropriate someone's updated HS inside.

I always thought the design of V.1 was cooler. Glad HT made this a PP, a cost friendly option for collectors. Good decision.

However they really should have made the helmet removable with an appropriate someone's updated HS inside.

I agree on all fronts. He reminds me of The Juggernaught from X-Men. I think PP is a good idea considering the cost and wait for the first one, and lets face it, the last one was hardly the Mark 46 for posability.

But.. I still really don't see why they needed to include him in the movie. There was obvious alternative which I think people wanted to see more.... But hey, I suppose
Spoiler Spoiler:

brokula-pica-i-pas.gif

Kinda disappointed about the power pose, but they won't be making another so I might as well get on board.

Semi-articulated body... good enough for something that huge [emoji16] AC powered is also a plus.

Every description I'm reading says battery operated... Did I miss something?

Having seen it now,
Spoiler Spoiler:

If it really is that price, that's too good to pass up... I don't even feel like I need to use my RP's on it then. Only about $30 more than Mark 50 :lol

If this was a traditional figure, there would be little to no chance of achieving the power pose stance. I think it’s a smart choice by HT to release the HB as a power pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never got a power pose before. So basically it’s a statue with articulation in the fingers and head, right? May as well wait for the real figure.
Never say never, I guess, but I'd be surprised if they felt the market could bear two versions of the HB2.0.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

For that price I am in. Didn't see people posting version 1 in any poses worth paying double for.

Keep saying that to make yourself feel better.

https://goo.gl/images/sd3X4y

https://goo.gl/images/kNmKUy

Just because you haven’t seen one didn’t mean you can’t.

I am getting both. Hb1.0 still the centrepiece.

I always find it funny when people don’t own a figure and comes up with arguments why it sucks. Is it a self comforting issue ?
I love all the HT figures. Will be getting both hulkbuster.

Back