1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Some people need to grow up. Hot Toys have access to the actual color of the armor. If you don't like it so what? Hot Toys is not your personal company making figures for you only. Don't like it then buy it and repaint it yourself.

You are right... I don't understand those people... :rotfl

Photoshop throwdown!! Wooooooo!!!!!

View attachment 461119

WarMachine insta.jpg

So whos been sharing my photoshop job around the internet without giving any credit? It's like the third time I've seen it. I feel violated. :rotfl

They changed Loki to be accurate to a different scene in the film, not to cave to the whiny masses.

Besides, Hot Toys doesn't get to "decide" what color a character is. Marvel Studios TELLS them what color a character is.

With that said, IF THEY send this figure to production , it is a big, complex and expensive set of entirely new molds. So chances are they'll find a way to reuse it, ie alternate/concept art colorways.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Complete agreement with you. I really dont understand the man-childs whining over a paint job. Hot Toys also answers to Marvel in terms of accuracy of the products they make. If it wasnt accurate, I am sure Marvel would have revoked and/or raised an issue with Hot Toys.

Complete agreement with you. I really dont understand the man-childs whining over a paint job. Hot Toys also answers to Marvel in terms of accuracy of the products they make. If it wasnt accurate, I am sure Marvel would have revoked and/or raised an issue with Hot Toys.

Pot calling kettle black. You're whining about how others are expressing their dissatisfaction and disappointment with how HT colored this prototype.

I like the colors as they are, assuming they're screen accurate to the movie. Hard to tell because of the darkness of the battle scenes. I'm fine with those who don't like it expressing their disappointment. Just please don't start talking about petitions to Hot Toys... :)

I feel like this forum wouldn’t even exist if the conversation always came down to “hot toys gets official materials from *insert company* so they know what’s correct.”

Figures obviously sometimes have flaws. Sometimes they’re hot toys fault, sometimes not. Either way, it’s fun to talk about the parts we like and don’t.

Back