1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im guessing its because it went on sale during their birthday stream from earlier today. dropped to $350

Capture.jpg

Iron Man is back up at full price in stock. Maybe they just put sold out so they wouldn't sell so many with that code. Not sure when it came back in stock though.

Sold out on sideshow. Wonder if that's true or just sold out for now until the new HS are packaged together

What?s the deal with the new HS? Are they giving it to those who bought one already? Or just replacing it with later batches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I wish I had seen the sale, I would have ordered one

They only offered 5 at that price so i'm sure they went really quick.

I have been watching those videos before when they announced a low price on something that i wanted but all of them were sold in the 20 seconds it took me to get to the page.

Eh, let's be honest though. Even with it marked down to $350 you gotta factor in tax and shipping which would ultimately put him near the $400 price tag. Not really any savings after it's all said and done.

After seeing more of this figure, I think I prefer the concept figure more. The release product may be more movie accurate, but the concept figure's proportions and the thigh & shoulder gaps are so much better.

Looking forward to the battle damaged 85 though!

In case anyone one is curious to see what he looks like in museum pose next to the other armors.

Armory.jpg

Neato. Although why do you have the 44 and 47 hunched over like that? Seems a bit odd with the scaling and uniformity of the height.

They've shifted forward in the clamp. I need to re-position them but its a real chore getting into the case LOL.

Back