1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210221_225953.jpg

Does anyone have more information about the head sculpt exchange Hot Toys is doing? I pre-ordered from Timewalker and Steven told me theyre not aware of it but that they are backed by Sideshow/distributors so I should still be covered once the program is underway.

Does anyone have more information about the head sculpt exchange Hot Toys is doing? I pre-ordered from Timewalker and Steven told me theyre not aware of it but that they are backed by Sideshow/distributors so I should still be covered once the program is underway.

All i heard was it would be around September before Hot Toys had the replacement available according to Secret Base.

Just received the figure today and yeah... the Tony sculpt still looks just as weird and off in hand as in all the pics.

The rest of the figure is amazing though. With this being my umpteenth diecast IM it's hard to get quite as excited as I used to with these things, but there's no denying it's one of the coolest and sexiest looking armors yet.

All these qc issues got me nervous to receive mine. It's coming in tomorrow, so fingers crossed everything is okay :pray:

Something strange happened this time around. The inaccuracies, QC issues, HS...definitely like it was rushed. I'm hoping the BD version makes up for it. But for people who like the clean look, myself included, this feels like a letdown.
I guess we'll see what the eventual re-release looks like. Hopefully HT decides to put in the time and effort this release deserved the first time around.

I noticed the QC issues began when the infinity war figures came out like the teen groot legs snapped off etc.. figures rushed out at the time QC just went down hill from there. Not the same quality as some of the older figures and DX figures IMO also even noticed the styrofoam and packaging doesn?t seem the same as far as quality.

Of the last few figures I've picked up (or on the way) this is my list of HT's hit and miss.
Miss: Qui-gon, Ronin, Mark 85
Hit: Solo Maul, EG Cap, Spider-Man FFH,
I'd include the Mandolorian deluxe as a hit but there's no HS. They definitely need to do better especially since they're a business that's been raising prices in times like this.

Back