1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a custom Tony Stark head looks decent I like it a lot pretty cheap as well...definitely compared to the one that come with this H/T, that was absolute garbage I don?t know how they had the cheek.
093AE2AD-6CB9-44C6-B4F6-8FEDE0C1EFC5.jpg
1B98665A-8779-4AF3-8064-E924A16D437D.jpg
74923FC2-70AA-4216-B7E3-8013BC053506.jpg
3618F44F-5DCD-435C-89BD-8BAA48B5091A.jpg
1A84C9DF-D7D8-48D9-9D4F-5125F37C1B3B.jpeg
01E51A34-CF31-4D4E-8C5F-29CED4183D79.jpg

0B70002E-A34E-489D-9A10-474C524CE356.jpg

Looking at the two heads side by side you would think that the custom was the HTs head, really poor from HTs.

Yes the neck seems to be too long how many cm did you take off ?
Thanks

View attachment 505677

Looking at the two heads side by side you would think that the custom was the HTs head, really poor from HTs.

Yes the neck seems to be too long how many cm did you take off ?
Thanks

If HT sent me that head on the left with a figure, I’d send the whole thing back. This isn’t the BD release, so the grimacing face is a little out of place in my opinion.
The standard head, unmarked as it is, far better suits the armour in its clean state.

If HT sent me that head on the left with a figure, I’d send the whole thing back. This isn’t the BD release, so the grimacing face is a little out of place in my opinion.
The standard head, unmarked as it is, far better suits the armour in its clean state.

:cool: that’s your opinion though but I prefer the custom head at least it resembles Tony Stark not like the HTs one that looks like Robert Downey JRs stunt double for far away shoots.

So I absolutely was not expecting to receive this until late 2021 when HT got the head replacements figured out...but looks like mine will be coming in a couple of weeks according to an email alert from PCZ.

Color me surprised cause I had ZERO expectations of EVER receiving the Mk 85-gate headsculpt!!! :panic:

Kinda excited to see it in-hand so I can hate on it in-person as well!!! :lol

So I absolutely was not expecting to receive this until late 2021 when HT got the head replacements figured out...but looks like mine will be coming in a couple of weeks according to an email alert from PCZ.

Color me surprised cause I had ZERO expectations of EVER receiving the Mk 85-gate headsculpt!!! :panic:

Colour me surprised when I come into this thread and see that you're still receiving this piece!

It's the equivelant of ordering a box of poo from Amazon and still accepting delivery even knowing what you're getting. :rotfl

I look forward to your colorful review :)

I have my fingers crossed that it exceeds your expectations. That, in-hand, you look at it sideways and say: “you know what? It’s *not* actually all that bad...”
But if it still looks as bad, I’ll take the head off your hands, lol.

Kinda excited to see it in-hand so I can hate on it in-person as well!!! [emoji38]

I have my fingers crossed that it exceeds your expectations. That, in-hand, you look at it sideways and say: ?you know what? It?s *not* actually all that bad...?
But if it still looks as bad, I?ll take the head off your hands, lol.
And I'll take everything else off your hands gmoney[emoji51]

I think you'll find a lot more to hate on haha

20210209_110906.jpg
20210209_110855.jpg
hot_toys__avengers_endgame__ir_1609474041_75186d62_progressive.jpg
20210209_110827.jpg

Back