1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psyched to get it shipped early ... was not thrilled with the prospect of having to wait deep into 2021 for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess it was too late to recall the Sideshow Tony Stank head sculpt allocation.

Hot toys just announced the head replacement program, looks like the revised head will be accurate to the prototype.

Glad I got this sculpt though, will buy a 2nd 85 for the new one or just wait for the battle damaged 85.

Huh? This is news to me, are you referring to the announcement Hot Toys made back in December or is this something new entirely?

I decided to go ahead and accept the early shipment from SS. I chatted with them and they should have a replacement process for the updated HS. You may have to pay for shipping but I’ll go ahead and roll the dice on it.

Very happy i am getting the original sculpt. I have a couple of sculpts the are replacing it with so i don't need another one. Rather have something different.

Huh? This is news to me, are you referring to the announcement Hot Toys made back in December or is this something new entirely?

No it?s a new announcement, i took a screenshot of the email translated into English, but I can?t work out how to post images on here.

Translated it reads that the sculpt replacement program will be setup once the replacement sculpt is ready, which will be a likeness of the prototype shown.

No it?s a new announcement, i took a screenshot of the email translated into English, but I can?t work out how to post images on here.

Translated it reads that the sculpt replacement program will be setup once the replacement sculpt is ready, which will be a likeness of the prototype shown.

Hmm, that's interesting. Did they specify WHICH prototype? The one that was used in the original solicitation back in 2019 or the the one they just released in late December 2020?

Got a confirmation email for my early processing and it will ship next Tuesday.

Thanks to those who called Sideshow! Good to know they are aware of the headsculpt update and will ship them out later. I was half afraid they were going to play dumb and say, "no, we haven't heard anything about a replacement head. This is how they all are. Take it or leave it".

Hopefully they won't fleece us with the shipping cost on the new head!

hI, i have the same trouble with images , a small dialogue box opens i press browse & open just like on ebay then there seems no way to upload or just one image appears but rotated to the right, crazy.

My surprise is twofold; I thought they would hold the NA batch until the head was ready, and I figured the Mandolorian would land at Sideshow first--wasnt he released several weeks before this?

I ordered from a different retailer but I guess I should expect this soon.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

My surprise is twofold; I thought they would hold the NA batch until the head was ready, and I figured the Mandolorian would land at Sideshow first--wasnt he released several weeks before this?

I ordered from a different retailer but I guess I should expect this soon.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

The Mandalorian is already shipping out. Mine is scheduled to get here tomorrow.

I wonder what happens to those like me who aren't in the US but their retailer is supplied by Sideshow?

Is it shipping from sideshow if so when did you order ?

It's shipping from Sideshow and I probably ordered the day it went up.

But the date ordered really doesn't seem to affect when it ships for people. It all seems to be random.

Back