1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys, just wanted to share that I have put 5 diecast unto 1 detolf shelf and it is very stable. Had it in that pose for a while. You can find more of my setups on my instagram at indo.stark for your references on shelf stability, hope that helps. Cheers.
Helps me nerves for sure.
Was let down by the place I was going to get a new shelf. The Rona slowing down to many smaller businesses ATM.

Guess I can try to get another diecast still which is a bonus.
Hopefully we'll also get the 85 this year.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

127094062_10221899921541734_4133786369183937375_o.png

spotted at toys sapien latest ig post, looks like it's coming soon

or maybe not, Sideshow website showing January 2021 release date now :(
looks like mark 85 and battle damaged 85 will be releasing together in 2021

There?s usually a gap between the Hong Kong release and Sideshow having it in stock...so we could probably see final pics very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toy Sapiens is putting up a HT display with lots of figures, it?s just a proto, it doesn?t mean it?s about to release.

Idk how reliable his sources are, but Ryan from Jedha Patrol says he believes this and hellboy are the next 2 to release.

Delay email from SSC

Jan Feb 21. Kinda expected as I didn’t see it happening by the end of this year...

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s a bit later than that though...

Last edited:
Delay email from SSC

Jan Feb 21. Kinda expected as I didn’t see it happening by the end of this year...

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s a bit later than that though...

Same here. Ryan from Jedha Patrol has his Bothan spies in Hong Kong. They are saying this version of the Mark 85, stealth suit Spidey (aka Night Monkey), and Hellboy will all release in Hong Kong before the end of the year. If true, then late January to February would be about right for SSC’s stock to arrive. Fingers crossed!

Back