1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was as awesome as any other suit he wore. And this should be THE suit once they reveal the gauntlet arm. Besides that, I personally much prefer this coloring/design over the 50.

I actually prefer the 50 to the 85. It saw more action in IW than the 85 in EG.

But then again the stone stealing scene is iconic as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the additional accesoires aren't announced yet is because they have to make 1 now. And the one I'm talking about is the Stark arm with the stones. Marvel probably want it to be leaked so they send the design late to Hot Toys.
Maybe a damaged chest piece? Why else would they add a picture where you can see it removed? New here so just speculating.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Yeah the picture with the removable chest piece is making me think one of the accessories will be a battle damaged piece. There's no reason to have a removable chest on a nano suit.

Yeah the picture with the removable chest piece is making me think one of the accessories will be a battle damaged piece. There's no reason to have a removable chest on a nano suit.
They had it on mark 50 also.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I think the 50 is more iconic because of the battle against Thanos and how much more screen time it got. But for me, the 85 beats it by a mile. The 50 has too much red for one and looks too organic. Iron Man looks his best when his suits were more industrial and mechanical. I don't love the new organic looking, magically appearing armor.

I miss the days when his suits were more mechanical and looked like the had nuts and bolts underneath. Although the 85 still has the magic armor thing going for it, I think it at least looks more rigid and mechanical than the 50. Plus it's a great return to classic iron man with the red and gold.

Yeah as far as its depiction in the movie goes, I found the 50 to be a lot more memorable, and didn't think the 85 was shown off nearly as well as it could have been.

But when it comes to the figures I actually prefer the look of the 85 a bit more, with it's more classic style and mix of red, gold and gray. And of course the fact it's his final armor which makes it a whole lot more meaningful.

The 50 will always have its suit-up scene, and the bunch of neat nano morphing tricks it brought to the table. That’s how I’ll remember it. But holding its own against Thanos? Only Strange can potentially have that claim in Infinity War— backed up for me by End Game essentially tying him up with Water Managment during the final battle sequence. The 50 was pretty easily defeated one-on-one with Thanos. For me, I’ll take the 85 over the 50 as the ‘Snap-Suit’, the more traditional looking suit, and really, the final suit. But I can definitely see the argument for how 50 pioneers the nano stuff.

85 is a pure perfection. Balance of yellow/gold, new approach of retro look.

To be honest, I'm not sure why stark would go back in time and wear the 85 instead of a nano version of the 7. I think the 50 looked too insectlike for a long time but its grown on me.

To be honest, I'm not sure why stark would go back in time and wear the 85 instead of a nano version of the 7. I think the 50 looked too insectlike for a long time but its grown on me.

He could have just made it look like the 7 if the moment was needed. But since he was under cover most of the time no need. I did like the throw back to Avengers 1 when he dove out the window of stark tower to suit up and did the same with the 85

yeah itll be funny to try to intersplice that scene into avengers 1. Probably foe all the flashbacks really.

I should watch a minimarathon with all of the tie in films.

He could have just made it look like the 7 if the moment was needed. But since he was under cover most of the time no need. I did like the throw back to Avengers 1 when he dove out the window of stark tower to suit up and did the same with the 85

He probably is a ghost for the tech of the time, you have to remember that tony is a genius so make him be stealth for every camera of the planet may be one of the "powers" of the nano suits and the mark 85
exemple: when a camera record him in a mark 85(or nano suit), the camera just see the background instead of a real capture of the image because he is "invisible"

How many unannounced accessories will come with the Mk85? Itching for the announcement from HT...

How many unannounced accessories will come with the Mk85? Itching for the announcement from HT...
I'm hoping two. Because it says accessories, but will gladly take one or two more. Lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Unpopular opinion but I’m hoping that NO Nano Gauntlet (arm, hand, forearm) switch out for this release.

Hoping that HT’s really milks the hell out of this and releases a full on battle damaged with (dead) headsculpt that can be posed looking exactly like he is saying
“I.... am.............
Iron............
Man”

Like what they did with Avengers 1 Mk. VII having the full on BD version that would never pass as weathering.

Also, I WANT A STABBED Mk. L

Don’t worry, none of this will happen :(

Unpopular opinion but I’m hoping that NO Nano Gauntlet (arm, hand, forearm) switch out for this release.

Hoping that HT’s really milks the hell out of this and releases a full on battle damaged with (dead) headsculpt that can be posed looking exactly like he is saying
“I.... am.............
Iron............
Man”

Like what they did with Avengers 1 Mk. VII having the full on BD version that would never pass as weathering.

Also, I WANT A STABBED Mk. L

Don’t worry, none of this will happen :(
That would be really cool actually since we haven't had full on BD edition since the VII.

It's been convenient though that they've included BD parts for most of the releases but yeah, the 85 would need a completely BD body and everything to recreate thst scene.

Also yeah, what happened to the 1/4s!?

A 1/4 46,47,50, and 85 would be *drooooooooool*

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back