1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't actually own a Hot Toys Iron Man (sacrilege i know!)
How do you all feel this measures in relation to past figures - accessories, head-sculpt etc?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't actually own a Hot Toys Iron Man (sacrilege i know!)
How do you all feel this measures in relation to past figures - accessories, head-sculpt etc?

If we are comparing diecast Iron Men with each other, I'll say each has their own style and none are better than another. (Except maybe MK3 where it's undersized)
MK2- Silver with rivets
MK4- Most iconic movie Iron Man look (can also have the gantry version)
MK5- That awesome scene with the folding armor from suitcase
MK6- Battle damage look of MK4
MK7- Packed full of weapons now also with a pod
MK42/ 43- Fits inside a Hulkbuster
etc.

I'd say get this if you like the look of it and get other MK for their own thing.
Hard to compare.

For the MK 85, it's close to the MK50.
I chose to get the MK 85 as HT Iron Men are $$$

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
This would be a great treat for the fans. It would be so nice to see in the next film, especially Spiderman FFH.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If we are comparing diecast Iron Men with each other, I'll say each has their own style and none are better than another. (Except maybe MK3 where it's undersized)
MK2- Silver with rivets
MK4- Most iconic movie Iron Man look (can also have the gantry version)
MK5- That awesome scene with the folding armor from suitcase
MK6- Battle damage look of MK4
MK7- Packed full of weapons now also with a pod
MK42/ 43- Fits inside a Hulkbuster
etc.

I'd say get this if you like the look of it and get other MK for their own thing.
Hard to compare.

For the MK 85, it's close to the MK50.
I chose to get the MK 85 as HT Iron Men are $$$

Thanks, this is really useful!

This would be a great treat for the fans. It would be so nice to see in the next film, especially Spiderman FFH.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I know we've discussed this a bit. But now I've seen the movie I guess it is pretty clear what will be in the "additional accessories".

But the question is will it be sold with the Mark 85 or seperately ? Has anyone asked Sideshow ?

iron-man-mark-lxxxv__gallery_5ca26d130b322.jpg

So I know we've discussed this a bit. But now I've seen the movie I guess it is pretty clear what will be in the "additional accessories".

But the question is will it be sold with the Mark 85 or seperately ? Has anyone asked Sideshow ?

View attachment 451788
I feel like there won’t be an accessory pack for the 85. There weren’t that many other prominent weapons used, outside of the one that we’ve already seen and what the obvious other accessory is.

Pff at that price, I would hope with.

Yep, exactly the point of why I asked. Cause if it's not, then I'm definitely out.

But Retrolink has a good point, there were no other noteable weapons, so it does make logical sense it would come with and not seperate.

But Retrolink has a good point, there were no other noteable weapons, so it does make logical sense it would come with and not seperate.
I think there was a sword or two created for a brief second, and there was that see-through shield, but that’s about it.

Yep, exactly the point of why I asked. Cause if it's not, then I'm definitely out.

Maybe the MK50 accessory pack can work with MK85. The weapons used weren't that different from the 50.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back