1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me only Mark VI and Mark LXXXV. I just need those two. The First Avengers Iron Man and The Last Avengers Iron Man.
Actually the Mark VII is the one more considered from Avengers. The Mark VI was introduced in Iron Man 2 and used n the final battle.

I have the 45 as well and I rank it right up there with the 46. The one criticism of the 45 that I've heard is that the helmet size is a tad small, but I think it was that way on screen.

I also never cared for the 47 - IMO it's just an unappealing repaint of the 46. I'd go for the Concept Art 46 before the 47. The 50 has the leg gap complaint, but otherwise it's a beauty. Still, I'm passing on it & opting for the 85.

For those that you asked about, my order would be 46, 45, 50 and 46 Concept Art, with 47 bringing up the rear.

The 45 is great, but my main issue is a technical one...since these didn't include the recent HT engineering the legs on mine are super loose now. The lack of ratcheted joints unfortunately makes the 45 a bit inferior, but I still love the design.

Actually the Mark VII is the one more considered from Avengers. The Mark VI was introduced in Iron Man 2 and used n the final battle.

I'll disagree. Mark VII was only there for the final battle. The Mark VI was there from the beginning of the film. It was in Germany when facing Loki and meeting Captain America for the first time, Also the Meeting with Thor (The BIG 3 shot). Not to also mention it also saved the Helicarrier. The Mark VI actually had the most screen time of all the other suits if you add in screen time from Iron Man 2 and Avengers.

I’m really digging the Mark 85 so far but idk about the figure, seems kinda off. Just me?

How do you guys rank the armors?

45, 46, 47, 50

50, 46, 47, 45 - Best to worst

I like the 50 because of the streamlined shape. It looks more like the physique of a real person compared to the earlier suits. But for me, the differences between those four are not that big. As IM evolved from 45 to 50 the shape of the armors became more streamlined which I like.

Last edited:
50, 46, 47, 45 - Best to worst

I like the 50 because of the streamlined shape. It looks more like the physique of a real person compared to the earlier suits. But for me, the differences between those four are not that big. As IM evolved from 45 to 50 the shape of the armors became more streamlined which I like.

Haha that's the exact reason I dislike the later armors and 50 the most. Glad the 85 went away from a streamlined suit a bit, but definitely prefer the earlier armors in general.

Haha that's the exact reason I dislike the later armors and 50 the most. Glad the 85 went away from a streamlined suit a bit, but definitely prefer the earlier armors in general.

Lol, I figured that a lot of people like the look of the earlier armors for that reason. For me, my personal preference is the opposite. That's why I explained my choices to help Wor-Gar understand where I'm coming from.

The 45 is great, but my main issue is a technical one...since these didn't include the recent HT engineering the legs on mine are super loose now. The lack of ratcheted joints unfortunately makes the 45 a bit inferior, but I still love the design.

That's an excellent point. I admit, when ranking the suits I didn't really consider the engineering, number of accessories or quality of the Tony Stark head sculpts - I was basing it purely on "curb appeal". :lol

Interesting to see everyone's choices and rationales for them.

I have a split personality on the matter: part of me likes the blocky nature of something like the Mk VI... while the other side of my brain finds the organic streamline design of the 45 very cool looking. Pretty much the armors 1-7 remain in that "blocky" armor category while the armors from 45 and above go into the newer, more organic, streamline design. It's really an incredible evolution.

Anyway, that's why I have the Mark VI and Mark 45...

...although my #1 fav is the Mk I... for its total clunkiness, and bad-robot appeal. I can't wait for the resized diecast version.

Last note: I'll likely get the Mark 85... as it does seem to be the 'finale' armor that encompasses all the best design elements and colors.

How do you guys rank the armors?

45, 46, 47, 50

1. 46

2. 85

3. 7

4. 45

5. 50

Honorable mentions: 6, 43, 1, 33, 17

The 7 was my favorite for the longest time, but the 46 supplanted it. The 85 might in turn supplant the 46, based on how it appears on screen.

I caved in and PO him from popcultcha. I used up all of my points and giftcards end up paying him for 370 usd

My favorite is

Mark 6 ( mostly due to the most screen time and strong enough to fight Thor)
Mark7 ( was badass enough to fight the chitari army)

42/43 ( iron man 3 wasn’t super great but the action scenes were beautiful same with AOU)

46( perfect blend of tech and somewhat streamline while still appealing to the man in suit idea)

I never got into the comics where stark had nano tech so it’s out of my whelm of how I see tony stark etc.

Edit: 46 and 47 basically same suit..

Back