1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June 26 supposedly SS warehouse are getting some in. So I guess next week I’ll have it in my hands.

Finally received an email telling me that my figure will be shipping soon. Not sure what that means in terms of days, but it will arrive to their warehouse in 4 days. Hope to get it early July!

Got the email too. Says mine should be shipping Friday the 26th

Same here. Technically mine says I?ll be charged Friday but hopefully means it?s shipping as well. My Iron Studios 1/4 Thanos charged a full week before shipping...hopefully not the case here. I have 1/4 IS Thor, this and Captain Marvel coming within the same week. Ouch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received a notice from UPS via SSC that this shipped. Funny, I didn’t receive any prior notice from SSC that it was going to be shipping soon or anything. Regardless, it came out to about $293 for me, including SSC’s ridiculous shipping charges. Excited to finally receive him.

Mine is "shipped" per SSC as well, although the tracking number only indicates the order has been processed and it's ready for UPS. Probably means it will actually get picked up on Monday - or does UPS do Saturday pickups?

For those who pre-ordered this bad boy from PCZ, I was informed it should be ready to ship around mid-July, so get your wallets ready! :yess:

Mine shipped from sideshow yesterday and will be here on thursday. So stoked to get him in, just dont have anyone to put with him. though most likely will put my chitauri with him. Very excited and hope this is the batch everyone gets theirs

Mine shipped from sideshow yesterday and will be here on thursday. So stoked to get him in, just dont have anyone to put with him. though most likely will put my chitauri with him. Very excited and hope this is the batch everyone gets theirs

Same here, shipped yesterday and here Thursday! My Captain Marvel deluxe will also arrive Thursday...and probably my War Machine from ToysWonderland. Expensive but exciting week.

Mine shipped yesterday and was delivered today. I get to open this and the 1/4 scale Mark 3 today...good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I received him today, finally. As everyone has been saying, the guy is a beast and has a lot of presence. There’s really not a lot of bad things I can say about it. The helmet goes on smoothly and doesn’t fit too tight, the waist joint isn’t as loose as I thought it was going to be as some people have been saying and he just overall feels very sturdy.

To start, I opted for a pose with the gauntlet based on the opening scene of IW when he turned around and started walking forward while giving his opening monologue. Not the best at taking pics, but whatever:

5E278E15-15DD-490E-B403-60D8DD80E1D4.jpg

The main thing it seems you’ll want to be very wary of is some abrasion of the texture of the paint on the arm a bit around the inside of the shoulder area when taking out the arm at the shoulder socket, and around the elbow area when swapping out the regular arm gauntlet for the IG such as this:

6DC0DA5B-023A-4F90-8031-181834BBB934.jpg

I’m not sure how much was already there and how much was caused by me swapping out the regular arm gauntlet for the IG because I don’t see any paint transfer on the inside of the regular arm gauntlet, but regardless, you’ll probably want to try and mitigate any sort of friction caused by the gauntlets as much as possible, whether it be swapping or adjusting them while on his arm. When swapping them, you’ll probably just want to pull it straight out as much as possible with as less wiggle as possible.

So I received him today, finally. As everyone has been saying, the guy is a beast and has a lot of presence. There’s really not a lot of bad things I can say about it. The helmet goes on smoothly and doesn’t fit too tight, the waist joint isn’t as loose as I thought it was going to be as some people have been saying and he just overall feels very sturdy.

To start, I opted for a pose with the gauntlet based on the opening scene of IW when he turned around and started walking forward while giving his opening monologue. Not the best at taking pics, but whatever:

View attachment 488673

Looking good man! Congrats on the purchase. Mine should be arriving in roughly a month. So according to you is the gauntlet paint app corrected so that it matches the rest of his armor?

Based on your pic it seems exactly the same, but just want your opinion.

Back