1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jungle_Hunter, do you plan on getting the hot toys Avengers Endgame battle damaged Armored Thanos with the nano gauntlet?

Hey Jungle_Hunter, do you plan on getting the hot toys Avengers Endgame battle damaged Armored Thanos with the nano gauntlet?

I do! I have it on preorder so now I'm just playing the waiting game lol [emoji23] I?m super excited that one as well, especially after seeing this armored version in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do! I have it on preorder so now I?m just playing the waiting game lol [emoji23] I?m super excited that one as well, especially after seeing this armored version in person.

Hey Jungle_Hunter, as a suggestion, when you get the hot toys Avengers Endgame battle damaged armored Thanos, you might want to have all 3 Thanos figures set up, so the non battle damaged Endgame Thanos with the double bladed weapon is in the middle, with Infinity War Thanos on his left, and battle damaged Endgame Thanos on his right, as Infinity War Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet on his left hand, while the battle damaged armored Thanos has the Nano gauntlet on his right hand, making for a pretty cool setup......:)

New deluxe version of that throne.

96790669_230524328395701_137109808653271040_o.jpg

I need this! Do you have a link?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He said it's up for pre-order now. $85 USD for standard and $115 for deluxe. I don't think any third party store is selling it for the US yet. Hopefully someone picks it up for US shipping.

Hey Jungle_Hunter, as a suggestion, when you get the hot toys Avengers Endgame battle damaged armored Thanos, you might want to have all 3 Thanos figures set up, so the non battle damaged Endgame Thanos with the double bladed weapon is in the middle, with Infinity War Thanos on his left, and battle damaged Endgame Thanos on his right, as Infinity War Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet on his left hand, while the battle damaged armored Thanos has the Nano gauntlet on his right hand, making for a pretty cool setup......:)

I like that idea!!! That would look awesome!!

Installed the IW straight arm/gauntlet just to see how that looked in the spirit of the opening scene of IW. The shading & color on the IW gauntlet is different vs this figure, as is the skin color just by a tad. The arm doesn?t have the magnetic feature to the shoulder, but the piece will sit on there in a museum pose.

9bb21920dff4c958d92805272271f365.jpg

be6790f01de86eca19fa65e5436f3dd3.jpg

03e9247ab469971e1ca50682bcbc9171.jpg

6793a57dce715bde033076b27248452d.jpg

6898d2a31ded97fa03b3f0226294c232.jpg

19c23c56399af98c618ccab970dfb756.jpg

e71f2c10b305a8fbd4d84d8b772d312c.jpg

I cancelled my sideshow order and ordered through Toys Wonderland last Friday, I already got him in and the packing was superb. Probably paid like 20-30 less too. He's a great figure, presence is awesome. I'll say that in hand it would have been cool to have some actual metal, at least the weapon. Happy with it regardless though.

I wish I would have just done that last month. My order has been paid off minus the shipping, but been stuck in Payment Processing for over a month. I'm really trying to be patient, it's just a big tease already.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Aren't you guys paying customs charges by ordering through Toys Wonderland though?

I cancelled my sideshow order and ordered through Toys Wonderland last Friday, I already got him in and the packing was superb. Probably paid like 20-30 less too. He's a great figure, presence is awesome. I'll say that in hand it would have been cool to have some actual metal, at least the weapon. Happy with it regardless though.

What was the shipping cost? And no international shipping issues given the current situation?

Back