1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged my final payment on 4/28. My status still says "Preparing for shipment". They are usually able to ship out the same day as my final payment.

Has anyone else had their final payment charged and if so, has it been shipped yet?

I was also charged my final payment on 4/28 but no shipping confirmation yet.

With SS operating on a very limited staff, I imagine it will be a few days (maybe a week) before these ship out for some of us.

I think things are still being bumped for essentials. I'm sure UPS looks and sees Sideshow and puts them at the bottom of the list.

0Wvdcnq.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pics usman and raven ...he is such a great looking figure I am always happy to see the photos by folks on this forum

Congratulations!!
He is a truly awesome figure!
Please share some pics of yours when you have a chance.

Thank you! It?s staggering how much presence he has - I need to reconfigure my display. I?ll get some photos at the weekend!

I just got the email that my final payment is pushed back once again to June 15. If I asked for a full refund, do you guys know if I get my rewards point back as well? I used a lot on this and I'd hate to lose them all.

He really does pop in those shots. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Though I have to ask: isn't the gauntlet supposed to be a bit more shiny and golden? Might just be me but seems the IW Thanos has the more accurate gauntlet.

Ugh. My final payment has been pushed to June too (25th). I will continue to wait since I already have IW Thanos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. My final payment has been pushed to June too (25th). I will continue to wait since I already have IW Thanos.

Wow, this is early for a push on the 25th date. Seems they don't expect shipments in for a least a month. Would love some inside perspectives on how the manufacturing and shipping processes are going, if at all.

Received mine from Sideshow today.

Definitely need to raise the glass shelf on the detolf for this guy!

6ea74a550385889c5dd4ae1791e2ae34.jpg

8537845fcc04a1f810d2901c62264ce6.jpg

Wow, this is early for a push on the 25th date. Seems they don't expect shipments in for a least a month. Would love some inside perspectives on how the manufacturing and shipping processes are going, if at all.

I sometimes look at cargo shipping and port reports to see how messed up things are. Last time i looked some shippers were having issues getting crews to ships due to countries being locked down.

Back