1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So 6 days after cancelling my order with Sideshow and getting a FULL refund and ordering Thanos through Toys Wonderland it is finally here! It?s so impressive! I would urge others if they can to do the same. I also didn?t get get any import or tax charges which I always get through Sideshow!

Get on board!

How quickly, did you receive your refund through sideshow? I used my credit card on a payment plan and wondered how long it could get credited back. I probably won't get the NRD back, but I'm considering this as an option. I've paid off all remaining balance on Thanos already, just waiting for him to be shipped, which won't be for awhile.

So 6 days after cancelling my order with Sideshow and getting a FULL refund and ordering Thanos through Toys Wonderland it is finally here! It?s so impressive! I would urge others if they can to do the same. I also didn?t get get any import or tax charges which I always get through Sideshow!

Get on board!

Total comes out to $475 for me using FedEx, $50 more than Sideshow...I think I'll wait.

...FedEx...

giphy.gif

Total comes out to $475 for me using FedEx, $50 more than Sideshow...I think I'll wait.

I believe you can redeem points on TW. You just have to sign up an account, like their facebook / Instagram, and you automatically receive reward points, at least $20 off minimum.

TW may be legit but they don't respond for crap, sent emails and IMs over last several days and can't even get an acknowledgment. So that's always promising...

Just got my processing soon email from SS. Final payment 4/28. Guess they finally got access to their shipment.

If you return a figure does Sideshow still keep the NRD? Is there even an option to return a figure? With all the delays and my new job situation I figure I probably shouldn't keep this one.

I got an email too but it was a delay until June :(

Are you on a flex plan or full payment? I know when I used flex in the past and my date was on the 5th of the month, it would get pushed back a month even if others in the same month with dates on the 10th (for example) ended up getting theirs first. It's just how they manage the flex pay. If it's full payment, must mean they got in another partial shipment and ran their Sideshow Shipping randomizer and some lucky folks will have it soon. I was a day one full payment pre-order and haven't seen a shipping or charging soon email...

Back