1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

Here is a quick pic to give some perspective to how big this figure is compared to something other than other Hot Toys.

This is Thanos next to a 12oz can of soda ...

Attachments

• E44A6603-2A26-4DC4-8E0B-D6C6D4834AAE.jpg
    E44A6603-2A26-4DC4-8E0B-D6C6D4834AAE.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 268
Hey guys,

Here is a quick pic to give some perspective to how big this figure is compared to something other than other Hot Toys.

This is Thanos next to a 12oz can of soda ...

I never realized this figure is that big.

I never realized this figure is that big.

Yes he is a very large figure. So big that I imagine he will create some display issues for some folks, particularly bk he takes up so much space when holding that sword. That said it is an acceptable challenge to have since this figure is so nice. As a matter of fact I like the design of my GOTG Thanos a lot but it always bothered me that he seemed undersized, and therefore didn’t have as much “presence” as I thought he should.

I wonder how he'd fit if he wasn't standing on that stand?

For instance, my Groot fits in the detolf with just a slight hunching. Not sure how much taller Thanos is to Groot. It looks like Thanos might actually be shorter than Groot.

For instance, my Groot fits in the detolf with just a slight hunching. Not sure how much taller Thanos is to Groot. It looks like Thanos might actually be shorter than Groot.

Just checked. Looks like they are just about the same height. No way to get Thanos to hunch like Groot so won't fit unless you use rope clips to adjust the height of the shelf.

He looks like he’d be about the same height as Ultron, who is in the shelf on the left and not on a stand. Thanos free standing looks like he’d be about as tall as Ultron free standing.

Hi, did everyone already receive the sideshow payment mail? I am not in a payment plan but I still did not receive the mail and some already have the figure

Hi, did everyone already receive the sideshow payment mail? I am not in a payment plan but I still did not receive the mail and some already have the figure

Not me, we're gonna get the 3rd batch that has all the final upgrades so don't be disappointed. We might get the grin head sculpt too.

Back