1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a beautiful well done figure. The metallic gold paint and sculpts are really excellent! The design and functionality of the stand are nice. The size of the blade gives the figure a large footprint that is more difficult to display than usual unless you bend the arm, which I'm not willing to do for very long because I fear damage. Same goes for the left arm if you want to prominently display the gauntlet. Two bent swap out arms would have been an excellent addition. As it is museum pose for me. A bit more weathering on the gauntlet would have been nice.

Great representation of the character and I understand why people want to lie to themselves but....this doesn't replace his look when he was most powerful and vicious.

With all that out of the way, bring on his daughters!

Is anyone getting all three Thanos'?

Space savers they are not.

Of all the Thanos figures so far, I am inclined to get this one... I like the armored look like everyone, and its his only consistent look across all his 5 films -- from Avengers to GOTG to AoU to IW to EG.

24e5a22d1d1b37d4cde0df9360cebf05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24e5a22d1d1b37d4cde0df9360cebf05.jpg

This is a great photo!

I will probably pose mine like this (when he arrives) but with the gauntlet slightly open. I have no idea whether I will have him with his helmet on or off though, both looks are so cool.

Also thanks for making your video, it is very enjoyable (as usual)!

Is anyone getting all three Thanos'?

Space savers they are not.

Of all the Thanos figures so far, I am inclined to get this one... I like the armored look like everyone, and its his only consistent look across all his 5 films -- from Avengers to GOTG to AoU to IW to EG.

This armored version is a more visually appealing Thanos for sure and in my opinion a better HT figure than the IW. The gold weathered armor looks better in person than it photographs(it really looks great) and this version does a better job of hiding the joints at the neck, wrist, and shoulders. You also have the option of helmet or no helmet which is kinda nice and the helmet is pretty awesome.

The armor does add some bulk to this figure and almost makes this gauntlet look undersized. The paint/weathering on the gauntlet is also kind of lacking compared to the armor which almost has me wanting to remove the gauntlet from this version. As mentioned before it's tough to prominently display the blade or gauntlet without bending the arm.

If I could only keep one, this would be it. It's more attractive and impressive.

Didn’t some people say last week they’re starting to receive emails from SSC and that SSC was beginning to ship it? Must be that small first batch arrival, so if you haven’t received any email yet, you should be in the clear for being in the improved second batch group that I’m guessing will likely arrive in March, which will probably boast a gauntlet with better paint apps to match the armor. :D

Ah yes, the 2nd batch improvement, right?

I don't know what you mean. I just heard that SS got a small first batch and I didn't get one of them shipped to me. I hope the next shipment they get I'm a part of that shipping queue.

Well if that is the case then I hope I get 5th batch just to be safe!

Although I will be jealous of 6th batch owners.

Back