1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always certain I wanted to pose him with the IG on, and I probably still will, but I gotta say he’s looking really good with just both the regular hands and holding that blade. Looks very commanding.

Pretty easy to display both versions of Thanos. IW with other Marvel villains and the armored version with his daughters.

Not my pics

Attachments

• FA60FBE3-A8CA-44DF-AF83-5B5B66537109.jpeg
    FA60FBE3-A8CA-44DF-AF83-5B5B66537109.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 7CD02F01-E43C-4D9B-904E-F5B171392BDC.jpeg
    7CD02F01-E43C-4D9B-904E-F5B171392BDC.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 331
EG Thanos looks like it’d have more shelf presence imo simply because of the armor, but you can’t really go wrong with either for a legit Thanos representation. EG would also be more of a generic Thanos.

EG Thanos looks like it’d have more shelf presence imo simply because of the armor, but you can’t really go wrong with either for a legit Thanos representation. EG would also be more of a generic Thanos.

Thanos is my favorite bad guy so i have no problem with two (or maybe three) on the shelf.

Thanos is my favorite bad guy so i have no problem with two (or maybe three) on the shelf.

I have 2 IW, will get 2 EG, but I'm certainly, definitely, surely, probably, possibly, maybe only getting 1 battle damaged version....hopefully.

That figure is a beast!! No video review yet i guess??

According to SS, the gauntlet is supposed to light up. On the IW version, the batteries and LED were in the forearm. Because this one lets you swap out the gauntlet and has that rubber skin, is the light up feature in the hand?

7:07 on here, the whole forearm detaches just below the elbow

:wink1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wDGcVjGFr4

Bicep straps/armour appear to move, however the shoulder armour appears to be magnetic so may be a few issues using the pre bent arm piece from the IW version?...

Back