1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
81758564_10162746151940627_892828945269915648_o.jpg

From Alex Brooks on Facebook.

If the top and middle pieces are removable then the pre-bent arm could possibly be used I guess...although I'm certain that middle piece would not be able to fit on the pre-bent arm's bicep.

Thanks so much for sharing these pictures guys!!!!

Yeah sure the sword could probably be a little thicker or whatever, but this figure overall is AMAZING!!! I am so glad that I pre-ordered this as soon as it was available.
Despite the price on this I think that it will ultimately be in very high demand.

If the top and middle pieces are removable then the pre-bent arm could possibly be used I guess...although I'm certain that middle piece would not be able to fit on the pre-bent arm's bicep.

Yep this is great. So glad I picked up a parted out bent arm. So now I can have armoured Thanos with bent arm and Gauntlet without risk to the arm crease etc.

Totally agree Hot Toys killed it with this one ! So bad-ass !!

Breathtaking

Only one single issue for me anyways, no sculpted arms with elbow joint which means IG pointing towards the ground at all times which is just super lame lol

Other than that he?s perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Someone will 3D print parts that will fit (I hope)

I was waiting for production pics before I pulled the trigger on this, but now it looks like I gonna have to.

Even knowing there is a battle damaged version with the Stark gauntlet coming, this is the definitive version for me.

I was waiting for production pics before I pulled the trigger on this, but now it looks like I gonna have to.

Even knowing there is a battle damaged version with the Stark gauntlet coming, this is the definitive version for me.

Yep with expensive large figures like this guy you really need to decide for yourself what's the definitive version for you. Especially with potentially 3 versions being available. Many stayed with the IW version cause that meant more to them than this guy.

For me I wanted this armoured version as the definitive Thanos. He will look awesome on the shelf !

Yep with expensive large figures like this guy you really need to decide for yourself what's the definitive version for you. Especially with potentially 3 versions being available. Many stayed with the IW version cause that meant more to them than this guy.

For me I wanted this armoured version as the definitive Thanos. He will look awesome on the shelf !

I don't plan on getting the battle damaged End Game Thanos as this looks perfect for the EG look I'm going for. Even if the BD version blows me away, it's likely 18-24 months away, so I'll enjoy this version for the next two years and if I decide BD is better, I'll sell this one. Even if I take a bit of a loss on it, it's a pretty good space rental for two years in my display! Basically what I did with the Plastic Mark VII and ended up losing 30 bucks for about 18 months of shelf time. I am guessing that logic would sound pretty stupid...outside the friendly confines of this forum :)

An armored Thanos with his own gauntlet complete with all six Infinity Stones is the definitive version for me. :lecture

He came out great! :clap

Absolutely glorious !!!
Can't wait to get this guy, HT did an amazing job on him, some of those pics look like movie stills !!!

Yup not to take anything away from his other looks they all have significance and screen accuracy is the only way to go for some.

But for me this is perfection.

He is shiny and with his IG not the nano.

The only version I need.

Someone will 3D print parts that will fit (I hope)

Once people have it in hand we'll be able to judge how pliable that piece is & whether or not it will go on the pre-bent arm. If it's too small, depending on how it's made I could see separating its band on the back side and gluing some elastic to the inner diameter to discretely allow for enough expansion. Regardless, I'll have both the IW and Endgame versions on display so I'm not planning on displaying this one with the IG. He'll be busy battling Thicc Thor, Cap and Tony - assuming I can create enough display room to make that happen. :lol Anyway, I'm really happy with how this looks. No need (or room) for a BD Thanos - I'll grab a parted out Nano gauntlet if it ever happens (or if another company makes one).

Back