1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pic stopped me in my tracks, could have told me it was a shot from the movie
81494526_10156788825512344_6875379992419631104_o.jpg

If the complainers really cared about screen accuracy they’d realize that only battle damaged Thanos wore the nano gauntlet, not Thanos in undamaged armor. So this version should not include the nano at all. And if you hate that they included the Infinity Gauntlet with this one, just leave it in the box or sell it off it offends. :lecture

And of course HT wants to double dip and make more money selling two versions. Funny how a company selling product wants to sell more product.

2 things so far that I've noticed. The Heli-blade is a tad too small and the normal armor Gauntlets are not accurate.

With hot toys releasing final product pics of the regular Endgame armored Thanos, hopefully they'll fully reveal the battle damaged version soon.....:pray:

I think this one will have just angry and a new smilling sculpt

Would have preferred jointed elbows on this guy to be honest. He has a lot of straps and armor going on that would have hidden them.

You really can't use his elbows at all with how they are right now. Or at least include the prebent elbow arm that they gave in the Infinity War option for the gauntlet.

Looks incredible non the less. Some of these look like movie stills.

80834587_10156788824812344_256148435034439680_o.jpg

81161513_10156788825017344_6010103567296233472_o.jpg

81418922_10156788825477344_4806586072337219584_o.jpg

Would have preferred jointed elbows on this guy to be honest. He has a lot of straps and armor going on that would have hidden them.

You really can't use his elbows at all with how they are right now. Or at least include the prebent elbow arm that they gave in the Infinity War option for the gauntlet.

Yeah, I was just thinking that. Would look better than the bulged and folded seamless arms in some of those more elaborately posed photos

Wow. It looks great!
At this point, I don't care if it comes with nano gauntlet, and I don't want heavy-damaged version..
As long as it comes with removable hands and arm guards, I probably can figure out the other gauntlet somehow.

Would be nice if the pre-bent arm that came with IW Thanos could be used for EG Thanos.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. I'd also have preferred jointed limbs, but you know they'd catch just as much hell for doing it if they did.

Looks incredible non the less. Some of these look like movie stills.

That pre bent arm is the main reason i kept my IW Thanos. It's pretty much straight arm poses for this guy but it will still look great.

Back