1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh now I got the joke! Didn't know that "beamer" is a synonym for BMW until now. Had to google it :lol

I meant "projector" of course :)

I suppose it's American slang? Now you can spread it to your Deutsche freunds!

From what I found on Google it should be a well known synonym, also for German. So it's just me :lol

I'm an Aussie living in Germany. This topic has come up for me a lot. I also have a projector at home and need to be careful what word I choose, depending on whom I speak with :lol

Same thing for mobile phone, cell phone or in Germany "Handy". Work that one out :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really had to go for roughly the last hour and a half or so. Corked it though because I wasn’t about to miss even a minute. :lol

I was trying to wait for the right time, but ended up choosing a time when another showing just ended so missed about 5 minutes. Made me regret getting that free large soda.

Massive Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler:

I told my wife and daughter not to drink anything within two hours of showtime. They didn’t have to go at all in the theater. My strategy, however, was to over-hydrate a couple of hours in advance so I wouldn’t have to use the bathroom during the movie.
Backfire!
I had to go to the bathroom four times at the theater... Twice before the movie started, and twice during the film...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back