1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Main difference between the IW version and the EG version is the IW version is the Thanos who won, while the EG version will be the Thanos who lost...

I kinda don’t like that Thanos needs a sword. Kinda detract from his raw power imo.

What IS his raw power? Strength? So pretty much the hulk. Gives him something tangible at least and something to stand out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda don’t like that Thanos needs a sword. Kinda detract from his raw power imo.

Sure i get that. But it just brings something more to the figure when they have a weapon.

However yes, if you're a thinking man about the whole look then yes he probably doesn't need more than the Gauntlet.

I'm more in it for coolness and how he looks. Call me shallow :lol

Half of me is thinking about why the only figures they have for sale before the movie starts is Thanos and Iron Man. With Iron Man there could potentially be another armor that will be move coveted than the one they put up for sale and I'm thinking maybe the same for Thanos. Maybe they just released these to get sales before they come out with even better versions. The whole time travel aspect can lead to a lot of different variations of each character. Especially Iron man and maybe even Thanos. Just a thought, I could be totally wrong but I'm not going to order this Thanos yet because you never know if there will be a better version until after the movie is done. I don't know, just a thought.:dunno

So the Main difference between the IW version and the EG version is the IW version is the Thanos who won, while the EG version will be the Thanos who lost...

It's the same Thanos. It's the Thanos that one a battle and then lost the war.

Half of me is thinking about why the only figures they have for sale before the movie starts is Thanos and Iron Man. With Iron Man there could potentially be another armor that will be move coveted than the one they put up for sale and I'm thinking maybe the same for Thanos. Maybe they just released these to get sales before they come out with even better versions. The whole time travel aspect can lead to a lot of different variations of each character. Especially Iron man and maybe even Thanos. Just a thought, I could be totally wrong but I'm not going to order this Thanos yet because you never know if there will be a better version until after the movie is done. I don't know, just a thought.:dunno

maybe extreme battle damaged Thanos?

Starting to think the promo pics with the extra left hands might be legit. It seems like in the trailer when Thanos beams down he isn’t wearing the gauntlet. You can tell on his left arm it’s his regular armor. Maybe there will be a gauntlet that comes off and a replacement arm guard.

maybe extreme battle damaged Thanos?

Possibly ( a Deluxe version maybe), or possibly even another Armor all together. Who knows but I am going to wait until after I see the movie. I only want one Thanos in my collection and I'm going to sit tight and wait. I do not think the one they have available now will be sold out so I don't see the rush. The only Hot Toys I kept are the original lineup of Avengers, Loki and I want a Thanos. That will be a good enough collection for me.

I’m getting the Thanos that beat seven bells of crap out of Hulk without breaking a sweat. Show me a character more badass than that.

Wife beater Thanos May have won with the click but this dude wins on raw power and looks beast.

His neck guard isnt as high up and prominent as his old past armor. He better watch for any axe swings to the neck lol

View attachment 449424
They probably did this, so Thanos could easily turn his head left and right, ala Batman in The Dark Knight[when he asked Lucius Fox for a new suit, so he could turn his head].Looking at Thanos's armor from Infinity War, it seems almost impossible for him to turn his head at all....

I keep thinking california raisins if display all the thanos close together. Lol sorry def be ordering this bad @$$!

Back