1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad i never purchased the throne version, had to stop my impulse , glad to have unarmored and this one as well, hopefully a knockoff galaxy thrown gets made for this one to fit his size since it will be alot larger than gardians of galaxy version

It turned out better than I expected... Day 1 order for sure.

It will amazing having both versions together. Guess I can finally get rid of my GOTG Thanos.

Glad i never purchased the throne version, had to stop my impulse , glad to have unarmored and this one as well, hopefully a knockoff galaxy thrown gets made for this one to fit his size since it will be alot larger than gardians of galaxy version

I still love the GOTG one. The only bummer is the figures scale. Was really let down seeing Thanks toe to toe in IW. First thought was “man...HT did screw up the scale”. Still love the armor and throne look, but this one will have to replace my GOTG Thanos, scale/armor/gauntlet beats out the GOTG fig.

The gauntlet looks brand new again , wonder if he replaced it or used the power of the stones to restore it

Well, looks like I’m finally selling my GOTG Thanos....
Did you get it already I think this is the reason for the delay they might be bringing this guy out quickly since its rhe same body.

Maybe he will be a Q3 2019 release . Some body just add the armor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HT just cost Sideshow so many IW Thanos sales :lol

He is still missing the Gamora balance knife. For what they will be charging, he should come with that - especially since they have him ungauntleted hands. Might as well cover the flashback look too.

he said Guardians of the Galaxy , not infinity wars

Did you get it already I think this is the reason for the delay they might be bringing this guy out quickly since its rhe same body.

Sorry think you might have GOTG and IW confused. I’m selling my GOTG Thanos on throne.

6b030d22bf828ba247b9efb3b2840bf7.jpg

HT just cost Sideshow so many IW Thanos sales :lol

He is still missing the Gamora balance knife. For what they will be charging, he should come with that - especially since they have him ungauntleted hands. Might as well cover the flashback look too.

Yeah I'd almost bet this is why IW was not shipped yet. Saves SS with a potential heap of shelf warmer IW Thanos figures. But seems most will keep both.

Seems Hot Toys could even convert IW to EG version pretty easily if need be. Same body HS etc

I'd say EG Gamora will have the knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt sideshow nor HT are upset about cannibalizing orders for old figures... they have the NRD and they will all sell out eventually.

It wasn’t much use against Stormbreaker though was it. Maybe he was thinking a physical weapon was needed.

That’s true. He was pretty cocky when he only had 2 stones and removed the armor. After acquiring the last stone he immediately got an axe to the chest. That is actually a good point for the armor coming back and having a bladed weapon. He ought to have a full helmet though since he already advised Thor to go for the head. Sure, it’s mostly protected now, but his face is still fully vulnerable.

****ing hell, they got me. Too late to cancel the first with SS? Lol

Edit: Actually, excitement for this aside I’ll still be keeping IW Thanos. He’s the badass that won.

I may end up with two versions though...

That the gauntlet looks renewed is very interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far all the toys and promo images have had it undamaged. For IW all those had the gauntlet full of stones. It was only actually full for a couple of seconds in the film but a full gauntlet is better advertising. An undamaged one might be better advertising than a damaged one. The only shot of it from the trailers has shown it damaged so who knows what it will actually look like.

Back