Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never seen this pix before

He look's quite good on it, they should have use it for the promo.

cap.png

Can't wait to see the fig ! :impatient:

he looks like megaman there cause of his head and whats up with the blue insides fo the gloves? it looks hilarious and really ugly, should be totally red.

Last edited:
He look's quite good on it, they should have use it for the promo.
Looks goofy. Which was basically the way I was feeling about previous CA Avengers pics. But CA looks sweet in the Avengers trailer. Also, I think the HT figure will look good too.

he looks like megaman there cause of his head and whats up with the blue insides fo the gloves? it looks hilarious and really ugly, should be totally red.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7LrViaPq7M&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Im starting to think the likness was not approved same with bane. Bane was announced and showed a teaser off and havent seen nothing since. Could bethat maybee the likness was no good and hot toys had to go back to the drawing board.

Im starting to think the likness was not approved same with bane. Bane was announced and showed a teaser off and havent seen nothing since. Could bethat maybee the likness was no good and hot toys had to go back to the drawing board.

I doubt it. The Nick Fury likeness was far from perfect and it got approved. I'm sure we'll see Cap in the next few days or so.

Avengers assemble!

shigeto_ikehara__s_rockman_2_by_kingcloud7-d3avhlqpng.jpg

:lol

Well no specs. So I guess we have at least another 4 or 5 days before reveal at the earliest.

:lol yea, I saw that interview yesterday. I think he was in Brazil.
It seemed like he didnt care for it from his reaction about his new costume. He even mentioned that there are some instances where it didnt look as good depending on the shot. He's probably thinking about the damn egg helmet too. lol. He eventually of course, had to retract some of his statement, but for me, it just seems like he did so he wont get in trouble from Marvel or whoever.

He prefers the TFA much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back