Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still no news on face book about this figure only hot toys news today is that noland babydoll jake sully and tron light cycle all will be released with in the coming weeks.

:lol yea, I saw that interview yesterday. I think he was in Brazil.
It seemed like he didnt care for it from his reaction about his new costume. He even mentioned that there are some instances where it didnt look as good depending on the shot. He's probably thinking about the damn egg helmet too. lol. He eventually of course, had to retract some of his statement, but for me, it just seems like he did so he wont get in trouble from Marvel or whoever.

He prefers the TFA much better.

:lecture That and the zipper line down the abdominal section.

Not if you like those movies and want collectibles from them. :dunno

Dont get me wrong I LOVED "PREDATORS" and have all the HT Preds from it, Im just saying there were a hell of alot of cooler characters in that movie than Noland that should get figures before him. I walked out of that movie thinking he was a waste of Fishburnes talents, he pretty much existed simply to explain to the audience that there were 2 species of Predators and that was about it.

I agree he's an odd choice but to each his own is how I approach it. I totally agree on how that character was used though.

The new costume is a bit TOO cartoony. They really should have taken this one and TFA and mixed them together, would have been perfect!
...although I guess theres nothing to stop us from doing that with the figs.

I remember in one interview he said that he really didnt like the publicity stuff,
i like how it shows in this interview :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back