Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my excitement level for Cap America has gone down...

I'm still going to get him, but when those picture comes, it'll come. Not too worried about when.

No Captain America this week then, not now there's a new previously unseen Predator about to go up for PO

I think my excitement level for Cap America has gone down...

I'm still going to get him, but when those picture comes, it'll come. Not too worried about when.

I know what you mean. The air has officially left my balloon. :thud:

:rotfl

I'm sure that'll change for both of you once pics come out..then again during the wait...then again once you get it...then again when you hear about TFA:2 figure and so on, and so on:lol

I really do hate having to wait for any figure. Once I see a picture or hear that the license has been acquired I must HAVE IT NOW!!! :impatient::gah:

The new costume is a bit TOO cartoony. They really should have taken this one and TFA and mixed them together, would have been perfect!
...although I guess theres nothing to stop us from doing that with the figs.

Hopefully CA:2 will change the Avengers' look for Cap.. more uniform and less costume.

Wouln't it be AMAZING if when HT did the HULK, they included 2 additional head sculpts? One of Bana Hulk and one of Norton hulk. I know the bodies are each slightly different, but I think it would still work! Imagine, all 3 versions of HULK in one. I'd pay extra for that!!!

Who has the HT hotline number???

I think that would be a bit too much in cost, easily 800-900. Copyright to three actors (assuming they do Avengers Banner aswell), not to mention Universal and Valhalla (sp?) who own Hulk and Incredible Hulk.

Just an Avengers Banner for me, please.

Must def be likeness issue that was not approved for this figure to not be shown yet.

Must def be likeness issue that was not approved for this figure to not be shown yet.

Its probably the expression more than the likeness. Marvel axed some great Stark sculpts because they didn't like the expression. But I think this time it was probably a good move. The snarl in the teaser just wasn't looking good at all IMO.

I would prefer a neutral sculpt in this case. I'm also wondering if the sculpt might be why there hasn't been any sign of a Fassbender sculpt for X-Men yet.

It seems a bit silly to tease a product before getting licence approval, doesn't it?

Its probably the expression more than the likeness. Marvel axed some great Stark sculpts because they didn't like the expression. But I think this time it was probably a good move. The snarl in the teaser just wasn't looking good at all IMO.

the snarl looks like how a kid holds his/her mouth just after getting braces:lol Hopefully, if this is the sculpt we do get, it looks better with including the entire facial expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back