Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and I just got my Banner today, b-day present from my brother :) He dressed a bit nicer at the party in AoU, so I swapped out his brown pants & loafers for Wolverine's slacks & dress shoes.
P5080001.jpg
P5080007.jpg
P5080010.jpg
P5080012.jpg
P5080015.jpg
DSC03588.jpg
DSC03590.jpg

I just picked mine up today and WOW...these things are amazing in hand! This is my first HT fig. I was trying to post pics of it, but they keep showing up sideways...any idea how to fix that?

Not sure if its too early, but has anyone come across a 1/6th scale AOU movie accurate clothing set for Bruce Banner? I am not digging his purple and brown look from Avengers 1. Only the labcoat I have him wearing makes it tolerable.

I just picked mine up today and WOW...these things are amazing in hand! This is my first HT fig. I was trying to post pics of it, but they keep showing up sideways...any idea how to fix that?

Unfortunately, when that happens to me, I use photoshop.. or I just leave it alone and let people tilt their heads sideways.. :(

Not sure if its too early, but has anyone come across a 1/6th scale AOU movie accurate clothing set for Bruce Banner? I am not digging his purple and brown look from Avengers 1. Only the labcoat I have him wearing makes it tolerable.

Unfortunately, when that happens to me, I use photoshop.. or I just leave it alone and let people tilt their heads sideways.. :(

I saw the movie but don't remember what he was wearing... screens i'm able to find online showed lab coat + checkered shirt. I think he was in a dark suit (Black) with a grey/blue button shirt at the party in the avenger tower. Then there is a portion of the movie where he is wearing sweat pants, no shoes, and wrapped in a blanket

I have my Wolverine wearing his white takes and brown pants/boots... so I was able to give the black suit/slacks/dress shoes to banner. With his included purple shirt, he looks somewhat similar to what he was wearing at the Avengers tower party.

Oh and I just got my Banner today, b-day present from my brother :) He dressed a bit nicer at the party in AoU, so I swapped out his brown pants & loafers for Wolverine's slacks & dress shoes.

Nice photos! :rock

Awesome!! Congrats on getting him. As for the pic issue, that used to happen a lot to me as well when I tried to use image hosting sites :huh. Now I just take pics on the tablet - not so good quality but at least they come out the right way now!

More great pics :yess: :clap

When I view this thread on the Tapatalk app they aren't sideways....odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really debating on picking this one up with the 50% off deal going on. Great price, but not sure if I'm super into it. How good does he look posing with the Thor Cap and IM? I'm definitely picking up AoU Hulk but I wanted to pose him with Wolvie and Spidey, so he would fill the Avengers shelf, just not 100% sure how good he'd look.

If you decide not to grab Banner, maybe advise as there seem to be a few guys interested in grabbing Robo or the Armoury w/Alfred set. The special seems to be quite limited in regards to who got the e.mail. Wish I hadn't deleted mine, so someone could've gotten some use out of it.

Last edited:
If you decide not to grab Banner, maybe advise as there seem to be a few guys interested in grabbing Robo or the Batman Armoury set. The special seems to be quite limited in regards to who got the e.mail. Wish I hadn't deleted mine, so someone could've gotten some use out of it.

I did end up getting it, but is it not the same coupon for everyone?? If you want to try, HTFANRYP1RO0K

No, apparently each code is randomly generated and can only be used once. Seems most people did not get one. Not sure if they are based on amount of previous orders or what. I deleted mine since I wasn't interested in any of the figures and assumed the special was available to everyone. Congrats on your pick-up, though. Heck of a deal if one was in the market for any of these figures.

I am glad they *didn't* send me the code. I would have struggled to hold off using it.
So, yeah, i saved a bit by not getting the code, lol.

Yeah, I would've ordered the armory had they sent me the code. It's probably for the best they didn't, I'm spending enough in the next month or so. Winter Soldier, AoU Cap, and Jon Snow from 3Zero.

Saved me a few hundred bucks that I'll spend on other figures instead :lol

Back