Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome! I feel all warm and....blue inside, lol!

;p

ETA~ bump*bump*bump

:nahnah:

The dvd and blue ray hit April 22 so Id say Hottoys is due to release pics in April... I can only guess though...

I wish they'd hurry the hell up so I can figure out how much money I have to squeeze outta my husband!

Heffer1.jpg

I really can't wait to see Neytiri. Haven't seen her yet but I just know that I'll buy her.

I dont know why you guys expected any pics until waaay later down the road. I mean, this isnt your everyday figure....they have to make an entirely new figure design. Which, I KNEW would take a long, long, long time. Should be done by April.

Yea your finaaly right, so this figure is going to take forever, thier making like5 different versions of the characters , im telling you to lock this thread until we see somthing.

I know Neytiri is the most anticipated figure but with every joint exposed and head to toe paint even Hot Toys has their work cut out for them. It'll be interesting to see if they can pull it off.

1000neytiri.jpg

didn't they had a dry run with Abe Sapien...now that guy was BLUE.:lol

I think HT might very well pull it off. They did it with Leonidas. Plus, even though this figure is skinnier, it's bigger too (needs to be 20" for 1/6 scale). They can do it... but let's keep our eyes out for deterioration reports on Leo.

Doubt that'd be the case, seeing as after the "Aliens" Alien Warrior incident, HT seems to have cleaned up their act and produce WAY better figs. Fingers crossed.

I almost died of expectations when I saw this thread again. I though "HEY PICTURES YEAH! but no

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back