Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they release Avatar pics right after the Oscars tonight... Like the did when Heath won last year... Avatar is up for some awards tonight...

Indeed! Wait is driving me nuts. But even then its only going to be a teaser pic! But better than nothing

They said thier going to relese launch pics soon so maybe its a done deal.

No, Jake Sully IS Avatar....because he was the Avatar.....

I dont get the Neytiri love....

I voted for Quartich. Coolest villian in a while. Now I said coolest, not best. :D

Thats Hans Landa.

Col Q would kick Han's ass though.

And Neytiri is the film, because she is the one most people connect with.

AmpSuitAvatar_gallery_primary.jpg
>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>
iron-man-2-war-machine-jim-rhodes-rhodey-cropped-575x428.jpg

:lecture :lecture

Thats becuase thier still working on avatar im guessing.

Thats becuase thier still working on avatar im guessing.

Yeah, I think that because of the Iron Men they made for the first movie, their experience on these kind of figures is much vaster and these figures are probably faster designed... :dunno

Anyway, me being an Avatar fan would have preferred to see some Na'vi first, but I can honestly say that I'm really looking forward to seeing the War Machine teaser tomorrow, because he looks just awesome in the new trailer!!! :rock :rock :rock

War Machine, just imagine the accessories on that figure. The light up eyes, chest, the movable shoulder guns, the color of the figure. This might be figure of the year or definitely one of the best figure and I havent even seen it yet.

I'd like you to find that post where I said I didnt like Avatar. I really would. Do it right now.

I really WANT A QUARICH FIGURE!!!, With his miliraty BDU, his pistol, a pulse rifle, the gas mask, body armor..man i can see it now it could be such a cool figure, to go along with my NEytiri of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back