Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it really is the best bluray i have ever seen now all i need it figure's freakin hot toys !!!

Since HT didn't preview anything to coincide with the Blu-ray I assume we won't see anything until SDCC.

VaderNOOOOO.gif

:( :( :(

I really hope they just surprise soon with the first pics....
Like, next week or so :D

Im not interested but for the sake of other board members I hope this doesn't become another Aldo Raine situation :banghead

Inside info....the 12" line has been canceled, but they may still do a couple 1/4 busts.

You hear that? Its the sound of a million Avatards crying out in pain.

Im not interested but for the sake of other board members I hope this doesn't become another Aldo Raine situation :banghead

Yes, I also hope the Neytiri and Jake head sculpts don't look like they're about to cry. Wait, is that not what you meant?

whoops, double post.

^^^ Dont listen to him... Theres no way this line is canceled this line will with ease sell out.. No reason for Hottoys to cancel... Hottoys need to get back on track and stop making all that Ironman 2 crap... Which I will not buy a single piece from...

^^^ Dont listen to him... Theres no way this line is canceled this line will with ease sell out.. No reason for Hottoys to cancel... Hottoys need to get back on track and stop making all that Ironman 2 crap... Which I will not buy a single piece from...

Yes the Iron Man 2 stuff is total crap isn't it?! :duh

I can't say I'd be entirely shocked if they did cancel plans to make the Na'vi in 1/6 scale. They can't be easy to pull off very well.

Dude they didnt cancel the guy is just like shia and he said avatards , why would they cancel this line. Plus he doesnt even have any proof im pretty sure we would hear somthing by now.

Its just another hater trying to bring down the people who like avatar its utter nonsense. They are taking long becuase these arent your ordinaty figures, they are going to be about 20 inch with a new body, plus a muscle body for jake so yeah.

There's that word again...."hater".

He might be right. You dont know. They might not even happen. You say they can make the figures, but you have to understand how HARD they must be. They have to create an entire new system of making figures for these guys. It might not be worth it to them.

Its just another hater trying to bring down the people who like avatar its utter nonsense.

In all honesty the only "people" who seem to be getting upset on a consistent basis appear to be you. We've stopped the trolling in the Avatar movie thread but seriously, I'd relax about it if I were you. We all liked the movie, even most of those you call "haters."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back