Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That only sold for $900? That is hard to believe.

Who knows if there selling or not? Hottoys hasnt even put out its stuff yet??? Im sure they sell out of there Avatar line with out breaking a sweat... Yeah it is hard to believe that went for 900 its cool but its not that great at the same time....

I think HT might very well pull it off. They did it with Leonidas. Plus, even though this figure is skinnier, it's bigger too (needs to be 20" for 1/6 scale). They can do it... but let's keep our eyes out for deterioration reports on Leo.

Doubt that'd be the case, seeing as after the "Aliens" Alien Warrior incident, HT seems to have cleaned up their act and produce WAY better figs. Fingers crossed.

Oh dude, they've been good for a long time. That Aliens figure came out a few years ago. They've improved since.

Little off topic but does anyone else feel a little ripped out off after getting Avatar on blu ray today? Their are NO special features at all on the entire disc. Its just the movie and thats it....:mad:

Chris

Little off topic but does anyone else feel a little ripped out off after getting Avatar on blu ray today? Their are NO special features at all on the entire disc. Its just the movie and thats it....:mad:

Chris

Yeah they did that to give the movie the best picture and sound-quality possible. Something that really worked IMO, because it looks and sounds amazing on Blu.

They'll release a second version later this year with all the extras and whatnot...

Yeah they did that to give the movie the best picture and sound-quality possible. Something that really worked IMO, because it looks and sounds amazing on Blu.

They'll release a second version later this year with all the extras and whatnot...

Damit....I have to go out and buy this again :banghead

Chris

Its been widely known it would be a bare bones release. Should have done your homework before you bought it.

Its been widely known it would be a bare bones release. Should have done your homework before you bought it.

They did it to squeeze more $$$ out of the Avatards.

blued.jpg

From what I have read that's just a lie to make everyone buy it again. There is plenty of room on a blu-ray and a lot of titles are two disc sets.

Of course it works, I will but it again as well!

I knew about the rerelease in Nov... That didnt stop me form buying it now... I dont feel ripped off at all... I wanted Avatar right now and I got it right now... I thought it was wide spread that it was getting rereleased in Nov though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back