Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

But why would someone bother coming into an Avatar thread to say it's a ____ movie?!:dunno

:lol

Man you shoulda been hear on when the movie came out. There were tons of trolls on here saying how Avatar wasnt better than tdk etc. How inception should have been the movie of the year even tho it was boring imo. Haters gonna hate.:rotfl

Man you shoulda been hear on when the movie came out. There were tons of trolls on here saying how Avatar wasnt better than tdk etc. How inception should have been the movie of the year even tho it was boring imo. Haters gonna hate.:rotfl

They are STILL saying TDK is better than anything that has come since :slap :lol

^^
Avatar & TDK couldn't of been any different, so why bother even comparing? I must admit I loved inception though but talking about bad films (which Avatar definitely wasn't) look at some of the Marvel figures, a lot of Marvel films sucked but there figures look great same can be said about AVP & AVP:R

I’m actually surprised to see a bit of praise for the Avatar movie, since I’m so used to seeing nothing but Avatar bashing over at IMDB, Youtube, and a few other forums I frequent.

While I love the love the movie, I’ve been losing interest in HT’s Jake ever since late 2010. Maybe once we get a photo topic of the final retail version going, I might pick up Jake.

Been posted before, way back BUT LOOK HOW AWESOME!!!!

LOOK HOW HUGE!!!!!

8130edd0.jpg

Easily gets a nod for FOTY 2012 from me.

Cool development shot:

75380_178623522148415_100000023044991_650959_4969871_n.jpg

Maybe it's a little too tall but aren't they supposed to be around 10 feet? Hamil is short so that Luke I'm guessing is either on a Slim or some kind of Slim combo body.

I actually never made it through Avatar but I still think that figure is beautiful.

Nooo(Fox trademark there) :D If I will take it, I will take better angle. Uncle google find this :D But you can see, that Sully is really huge

:lol

Sorry, I meant were you getting the Hot Toys figure?

I've been thiking about it but it seems like this will most likely be available for a little while

Nah, these guys just like talking, they don't actually buy the stuff... :dunno:lol

Back