Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Personally I'm glad they chose to make warrior Jake. He looks alot more savage and alien this way.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

It is a pity he has no another hs with battle-cry expression.

We all know they will but some of us dont want to wait until 2014 or later we want them now... IMO Ive waited long enough thank you very much HT... Anyway Avatar 2 figures will be based off Avatar 2 and not Avatar so you buy the ones form Avatar now or risk jacked up prices that will follow after every other HT figure... IMO :lecture

:goodpost: :exactly:

Who wants to wait until 2016 for Avatar 2 figures? You know HT is going take an extra two years to make all new Na'vi buck based on Jake and Neytiri's toddler.

Who wants to wait until 2016 for Avatar 2 figures? You know HT is going take an extra two years to make all new Na'vi buck based on Jake and Neytiri's toddler.

I hadn't thought about baby Na'vi before...until now.:gah: :lol

Anyone know if Sideshow's offer of free domestic shipping is a temporary discount/offer? Still trying to decide if I want Sully

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

It is a pity he has no another hs with battle-cry expression.

I'm hoping enough people moan about it to HT so they put one in. You never know it worked with Leonidas. I definitely agree we need to see that battle cry but either way this is bought, I've waited to long for this :)

I hadn't thought about baby Na'vi before...until now.:gah: :lol

You know Avatar 2 will feature one. Both of Cameron's previous two sequels (Aliens and T2) had a kid as one of the main characters, and that one alternate ending on the blu-ray with Jake rubbing Neytiri's pregnant belly pretty much seals the deal.

pics by GrenadierStinny

img_0994.jpg

img_0996.jpg

img_0993.jpg

You know Avatar 2 will feature one. Both of Cameron's previous two sequels (Aliens and T2) had a kid as one of the main characters, and that one alternate ending on the blu-ray with Jake rubbing Neytiri's pregnant belly pretty much seals the deal.
Thats just a deleted scene, JC wouldn't follow up on something that he left on the cutting room floor

I've finally decided to not preorder unless they do include an angry/fighting head or sculpt. Weird that they arm him with a bandolier of grenades, a machine gun, and a knife then give him a look of calm/peace. Just irritates me.

I've finally decided to not preorder unless they do include an angry/fighting head or sculpt. Weird that they arm him with a bandolier of grenades, a machine gun, and a knife then give him a look of calm/peace. Just irritates me.

I understand how you feel and it should be just to be appropiate to his looks HT used but I doubt HT will give us another angry HS to go w/ it.:cuckoo: Leonidas is just a lucky __B to have another one. :lol

It'd be nice to see if this figure is capable of any dynamic poses, as none of the official photos show any. Although with that expressionless headsculpt it'd probably look awkward anyhow.

Thats just a deleted scene, JC wouldn't follow up on something that he left on the cutting room floor

Whatever gave you that idea? The entire plot of Terminator 2 was an extension of the deleted 1984 Terminator scene where its revealed that the factory at the end is Cyberdine and they confiscate the crushed terminator's chip and arm.

Whatever gave you that idea? The entire plot of Terminator 2 was an extension of the deleted 1984 Terminator scene where its revealed that the factory at the end is Cyberdine and they confiscate the crushed terminator's chip and arm.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

At 315 retail an additional head sculpt would soften the blow of that price IMO

At 315 retail an additional head sculpt would soften the blow of that price IMO

Can anyone be surprised? The statues cost that much (not all of them, but you know...), and we expect the same quality from our figures at this point (QC, etc.)

Honestly, these creatures are fraggin' HUGE. Iron Monger's on its way too. I'm hoping they take more risks and give us an AMP suit... I think they already said they were working on Neytiri.
AMP suit and maybe some other* enormous 1/6 character from one of Cameron's older films:wink1:

You know what after thinking about it, if HT made the tumbler why couldnt they make the AMP suit?

Yeah I don't see why he would've allowed it onto the Spec Edition if it wasn't meant to imply anything.
& If he's doing a trilogy anyway, there's gonna' be a blue kid or two.

... This isn't even a stretch, I'm not really sure why you would think Cameron didn't do it intentionally.:dunno

You know what after thinking about it, if HT made the tumbler why couldnt they make the AMP suit?

I'd be much more likely to purchase Sully, I'll tell you that much. At the moment he's only a pass because I need to make sure to have enough for my priority 1/6 figures.

I don't think we'll get a second head for one simple reason. Look at the detail of the hair.

They'd have to do all that again, and i don't see them doing that :(

(they should for the prce)

Back