Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Cant wait to add this figure to my collection. Its a Hot Toys Masterpiece IMO and i wanted this series for so long!!! I even gave up hope for the figure to ever come but wow these images are fantastic!!!

I hope we get Neytiri and QUARICH!!! I need a Soldier to go along with my Navii!!

If and when they make a Quaritch, they REALLY need to load him on RDA weaponry

8YRer.jpg

The scene where he kicks the door to the outside, goes out without a mask and goes ape____ with the machine gun is one of the badass movie scenes of the last several years :bow

8YRer.jpg

The scene where he kicks the door to the outside, goes out without a mask and goes ape____ with the machine gun is one of the badass movie scenes of the last several years :bow

Most importantly, he needs his coffee cup as an accessory.:D

8YRer.jpg

pretty cool scene. it was with his bad-ass revolver too right?

Quarich needs so much awesome RDA stuff lol!!!!

MAchine Guns, Revolvers! Coffee Cups! Dumbbells LOL. It be cool if he came with his Armor also. That figure needs to be EPIC! Its gonna look like a shrimp next to the giant Jake Sully but he better be packin some heat!!

Thanks for posting the pics of the RDA Weaponry also! Love those designs!!!

Hope we get a price announcement this week

The only joint I find visibly annoying is the feet, but the rest looks excellent to me

Yeah I think the joints are fine & I'm one of them who thought the BL Joints looked ugly as ____ but this guy looks fine, there hardly noticeable like the Preds.

Quarich needs so much awesome RDA stuff lol!!!!

MAchine Guns, Revolvers! Coffee Cups! Dumbbells LOL. It be cool if he came with his Armor also. That figure needs to be EPIC! Its gonna look like a shrimp next to the giant Jake Sully but he better be packin some heat!!

Thanks for posting the pics of the RDA Weaponry also! Love those designs!!!
No prob :)

Here's a few more:

DCIKL.jpg

tiyf8.jpg

lzp2z.jpg

zGT8J.jpg

WiwM9.jpg

The only joint I find visibly annoying is the feet, but the rest looks excellent to me

Me too. The other joints don't bother me, but my eyes keep getting drawn back to those on the feet...

Theres way too many guns for Quaritch alone. I'd love if they released a RDA marine maybe with that sniper gun and the BCU Rifle

I just hope that HT makes Miles Quaritch and he would come with lots of guns.

271674_10150238770822344_58690437343_7659161_3829471_o.jpg

268363_10150238769887344_58690437343_7659144_1026675_n.jpg

265843_10150238770707344_58690437343_7659158_4177562_o.jpg

271878_10150238770987344_58690437343_7659164_2939267_o.jpg

272088_10150238769697344_58690437343_7659141_1313640_o.jpg

AMAZING! :thud: Hot Toys does it again! :clap

Me too. The other joints don't bother me, but my eyes keep getting drawn back to those on the feet...

I'm not sure how I missed this thread...lol.. wow, the figure does look amazing apart those feet, they are distracting to me (IMOHO).

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but wouldn't it be great if he came with two sets of feet, one sculpted - less poseable set to swap out.

I am sure someone will customise a pair of feet after release hehe

The feet actually don't bother me after a day or so of looking at them... initially I thought they were too short, but the joint is fairly well hidden and I think having the extra bit of poseability will be good.

Still, having swappable feet would be better... or at least the option would be nice. But, not even close to a deal breaker.

The feet joints bother you are you ____ting me??? Hot Toys blows us away with a perfect figure for the Avatar movie and all anyone can do is _____ about joints this and joint ____N that... Then before it was a likeness issue some people need to put on there glasses to see the figure for the pure BADASSNESS that he truely is... IMO... ____ joints... An all the other stupid isssues that have been brought up!!! This figure has been in the works for almost 2 maybe more then 2 years you folks should be happy we got anything at all form this line... IMO

Yeah don't be ____ing hating on the joints yo! you should be ____ing happy they made this for your stupid ass! don't like it? then GTFO...IMO :lol ;)

Back