Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Yeah don't be ____ing hating on the joints yo! you should be ____ing happy they made this for your stupid ass! don't like it? then GTFO...IMO :lol ;)

Rules to live by -jay-; you are one wise mofo :lecture :hi5:

The feet joints bother you are you ____ting me??? Hot Toys blows us away with a perfect figure for the Avatar movie and all anyone can do is _____ about joints this and joint ____N that... Then before it was a likeness issue some people need to put on there glasses to see the figure for the pure BADASSNESS that he truely is... IMO... ____ joints... An all the other stupid isssues that have been brought up!!! This figure has been in the works for almost 2 maybe more then 2 years you folks should be happy we got anything at all form this line... IMO

That chill pill didn't last long :lol

This thing looks awesome! Maybe they can use this body, but more muscles, to make the Hulk!

I hope this is on show at SDCC. :rock

This thing looks awesome! Maybe they can use this body, but more muscles, to make the Hulk!

I think a figure like this does show that The Hulk is a real possibility. But, I'm guessing he would be a 100% unique body and will cost a small fortune :lol

Would be awesome if they released a Hulk/Banner set.

Up for order at Sideshow now.

$314.99!!!!!!:horror

Just saw that... free shipping as well on this one.

I was thinking of getting it from a retailer, but with reward points it still comes out to be a bit cheaper to order through Sideshow.

BTW: ORDERED!!!

$315?!? These prices are starting to get crazy....

wow, 18", this is going to be one hard one to fit in a cabinet. Looks great though. I'd rather have sc's Neytiri ex at that price though.

So tempted. I need to think on this one. That's a steep price.

$315?!? These prices are starting to get crazy....

Yeah, but compared to 12" figures from HT costing $230+... $315 for an 18" figure is not all that surprising. I really like the movie and I think the figure came out great so this is a purchase for me.

Just saw that... free shipping as well on this one.

I was thinking of getting it from a retailer, but with reward points it still comes out to be a bit cheaper to order through Sideshow.

BTW: ORDERED!!!

Now sit back and think about it.

You just ordered. . . . 18 inch Smurf. . . for $315 dollars.

Yeah, I get the pricing...just wish it would have came with a little more for accessories then. Not sure what that could be though? Anyways...I'll be picking it up for sure also.

Now sit back and think about it.

You just ordered. . . . 18 inch Smurf. . . for $315 dollars.

And I'd do it all over again :lol

Don't worry Evil... there will be plenty of Refrigerator Perry figures when the time comes :duff

$315.00 for a 1/6 figure is getting crazy. But i believe this figure will be worth while if Hot Toys releases a Toruk Makto...it would make for one killer display

...but i couldn't even imagine the sheer size of a Toruk Makto 1/6 replica, let alone it's price tag :panic:

I will go on record as saying Touk Makto will never happy :lecture :lol

Holy mother of... that's a lot of money for a 1/6 figure. I mean it is 18" and a totally unique body (so the price seems justified), but you've still gotta have a lot of love for the movie to get this.

I like this, love it actually but the price is a no go right now. I'd rather spend that kinda $$$ on the Joker PF.

Back