Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where could they even go with the storyline? Another battle for Pandorra? I think a lot of people lost interest because it was just way over-hyped. And the end result while visually excellent - was just another movie. The visuals were about it for me.

I remember awhile ago & hearing on the Radio that the next Avatar was going to be under the water & Cameron wants to explore other planets around Pandora etc etc, it could be the Radio talking BS, I don't know but it sounds interesting but I still don't have any idea how the next Avatar story wise is going to work, hearing that on the Radio actually just confused me more.

I'm still impatiently waiting for my Jake to arrive as he's currently stuck in customs. I've ordered tons of Hot Toys figures from overseas and this never happens. The only other time was for 89 Joker. I can't believe my two most wanted figures this year are the only ones to get stuck in customs. Talk about bad luck.

I'm still impatiently waiting for my Jake to arrive as he's currently stuck in customs. I've ordered tons of Hot Toys figures from overseas and this never happens. The only other time was for 89 Joker. I can't believe my two most wanted figures this year are the only ones to get stuck in customs. Talk about bad luck.

That sucks, but do you have to pay anything? We Swedes have to pay like 30% of the declared value plus a small fee from the postal office... :gah:

That sucks, but do you have to pay anything? We Swedes have to pay like 30% of the declared value plus a small fee from the postal office... :gah:

That is just so ____ing ____ed that I can't think of any words to describe it that don't start with 'f'.

That is just so ____ing ____ed that I can't think of any words to describe it that don't start with 'f'.

I KNOW!!!!!! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

It doesn't apply to countries within the European Union but almost everything I collect can be found much much MUCH cheaper outside the EU...

What's even more ____ed up is how they steal our money even if we receive a gift with a value over 50 bucks... the bastards. :gah:

^Damn, that GIF of Harrison totally reminds me of Rick from Vampire Diaries. Anyone else watch that?

I agree... Rick's the guy with the ring that keeps bringing him back to life..but gives him a dual personality right ? Yeah he's a young Ford for sure.

ooooh Looks great ! Was thinking of converting my preorder to flex pay but now after these pics I can't wait ..damn ! :gah:

That’s why you have to ask your dealer to lover the value and mark it as a gift …works every time. :wink1:

:wave

:exactly: I've bought so many figures over the years from China & I've never once been charged customs. I've never had to ask them to mark it as Gift or anything like that either.

That’s why you have to ask your dealer to lover the value and mark it as a gift …works every time. :wink1:

:wave

I always do that! ;)

Edit: But it doesn't always work. Sometimes they even take money when they shouldn't and when I tell them that they say the money is non-refundable.

Last edited:
I always do that! ;)

Edit: But it doesn't always work. Sometimes they even take money when they shouldn't and when I tell them that they say the money is non-refundable.

sneaky-lil-bastards--large-msg-129806432021.jpg

:gah:

I curious how jake looks in a crouching pose (so I can hopefully fit him in my detolf). Any pics?

Back