Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF1752.jpg

Still one of my favourite figures

where did you get that outfit for Ezio???

No ezio only comes with the one outfit. And the black ezio you're referring to was the result of a dye job by a member here. He also modded the belt to have the daggers on the front. I believe he also added an extra gauntlet on the right hand.

where did you get that outfit for Ezio???

Some pgs ago...

Master assassin clothes nearly ready:
DSCF1054.jpg

DSCF1061.jpg

Don't use paint! Use clothes dye. The design is printed on the cloth and will not be affected by the dye. It really is a very simple procedure. I'd love to see people attempt some other dye designs from the game!

I used Dylon Black Velvet hand wash clothes dye. I had to wash the outfit a number of times afterwards to get the excess dye out, but it was well worth the effort.

etc :dunno

I'm glad someone was successful with clothes dye. I must have did it wrong. When I tried most of the dye washed out. It only left a tint of dye on the outfit. How did you do it RollingJ?

Use hand wash dye. Make sure the water is warm and that you add salt. Stir and then leave to soak for at least 20 min. Then wash the excess dye out with cold water (this part took ages!). Should work just fine.

Excellent job dying the outfit! I really like the black look, may have to pick up some spare Ezio cloths and give it a try!

I'm really hoping to see some efforts in other colours. I'm thinking about doing a red outfit next, or possibly a dark green...

Hey guys, just want to share an Assassin's Creed-related video that I just uploaded. Would hate to start a new thread, so I hope it's OK to post here.It's for a launch kit. Check it out if you'd like. Thanks.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBZts2hqKSg"]YouTube - ‪Assassin's Creed II/2 Promotional Launch Kit‬‏[/ame]

Bah I'm annoyed I didn't pick up this figure when it was still in stock from most places, I just got back into the AC series now that I have some time to play them all through again... I better start scavenging ebay :lol

The price for Ezio has pretty much stayed the same since it was released. You might still be able to pick one up for less than $200 U.S. on Ebay.

That's not pretty much the same... You could've picked him up for $135 when he came out.

$135 with shipping?! That's really cheap. I bought my figure through Sideshow, and with shipping it came up to around $165, if I remember correctly. But still, Ezio is far from being one of the rarer Hot Toys figures around. Considering that this figure was released seven months ago, it's still way cheaper than many of the other stuff from Hot Toys' video game line. Although, that might change with the new Assassin's Creed game in November.

They've got him in-stock at play.com

They do, but for $300 CAD ;) haha no thanks!

I bet Hot Toys will do a old bearded Ezio from AC: Revelations, and based on the promo shots, his outfit is amazing and would make a great piece... but I definitely can't see Hot Toys doing a AC: Brotherhood so thats why I need to get on the AC2 figure..its my only chance :lol

I bet Hot Toys will do a old bearded Ezio from AC: Revelations, and based on the promo shots, his outfit is amazing and would make a great piece... but I definitely can't see Hot Toys doing a AC: Brotherhood so thats why I need to get on the AC2 figure..its my only chance :lol

I actually don't see them doing any more figures from AC =/ but there is a few figures I'd love to get from the series so I'm hoping they do make more

Please, Hot Toys, give us an Altair and a Revelations Ezio figure! :pray:

I doubt they will revisit AC too, but I would definitely be in for an AC Revelations Ezio. I like the new costume, with the added fur and hook blade. I like the way they have stepped back from the ostentatious full-armour look that Ezio gets to in Brotherhood.

And an Altair is long overdue...

Back