Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that £99 pounds (or $159 US) was the original price for this figure. I guess that it's getting more expensive!

I'm guessing you don't live in the U.K and don't realize that we get charged way more in pounds than in dollars.

The price of an average hot toys can be £150+ which is almost over $250. £99 is brilliant price for this figure in the U.K and next time you buy something remember how much more it would cost me.

I'm guessing you don't live in the U.K and don't realize that we get charged way more in pounds than in dollars.

The price of an average hot toys can be £150+ which is almost over $250. £99 is brilliant price for this figure in the U.K and next time you buy something remember how much more it would cost me.

OMG.. that's harsh :horror. On the plus side though, you guys in the UK do get the better collector's editions for video games than those of us in the states.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C93lS_zMeZ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is the review I said I'd post of my figure.

Please watch it and comment if you like!

maybe its both your thumbs. they seem to bend in ways that mine do not. :lol maybe mine are broken :(

No I'm sure it's my fingers not yours. It's not the first time people have said that. I was just worried that one of my thumbs is more disfigured than the other that would suck. Thanks for the view and the *nice words*.

Messing around with my new camera and took this decent shot of Ezio.

ezio.jpg

Back