Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it today,and the first thing i managed to do was to break off one of the Hidden Blades INSIDE the Vambrace,so now a piece of it is in there which means it's in the way of putting the other Hidden blade in there:slap

Will find a loose Hidden blade and vambrace cheap somewhere though.

The figure itself is very cool,yes the Hood is still poorly done and looks pretty bad but the rest is nice.I never liked the Cape either because of the material,stiff and doesn't have that nice smooth look to it but now that i pose it i understand that the whole purpose was to make it look like it flows in the wind when Ezio jumps here and there.

Because of the boots it can stand in extreme crouching positions without the help of the stand which is necessery with a Assassins Creed figure.

have anyone tried using a Slim body?The Clothes might be a little baggy but Ezio was thinner in the game.

poorly done hood?, no way man...like one of the best hoods ever made for a 1/6th figure.

The hood seems to be a bit too small. It should be bigger, wider, leave more room around the head... Gonna try to make a new hood or mod the existing one when I get my Ezio :impatient:

getting mine soon! just waiting for pay day to pick it up.

also getting an extra costume from ebay to do something with..

It would be awesome if someone/company would put together a black master assassin costume that you could get on the side.

Ok guys, here is my futztorial (did I just create a new word here?:rotfl), a guide on how to make the HT Ezio look much better. Sorry for the picture quality. I wish I have a real camera. (I have been using my phone's camera all these while).

Out of the box, this figure can look pretty horrible and cheap, mainly because of the hood and the seemingly ill fitting clothing.

Before we get to the hood, let's start with pulling all the clothing downwards, so it doesn't bunch up at the neck and shoulders, creating this no-neck look.

DSC02735.jpg

After we are done with the clothing, push the red sash and Assassin's emblem lower. Out of the box, it sits a little too high up, giving the impression that Ezio has a short torso.

DSC02736.jpg

Next is to lower the leather shoulder belt and also the black string thingy that's connected to the shoulder guard. Out of the box, they also sit too high up.

DSC02737.jpg

As for the hood, standby a saucer of water (clean water cause you don't want to stain the costume), wet your fingers and dab the hood with generous helping of water, pulling the hood down. If the shape doesn't stay, that means it's not wet enough. Apply more water. Do the same for the other side.

DSC02729.jpg

Once you are done with both side of the hood, press both side in with your fingers like in the picture. That's to help create the outwards flow of the hood.

DSC02731.jpg

Now that the hood is done, let's do the collar. Wet the collar and pull it downwards and press it flat to the figure. Apply more water if it is not stricking. Also, try to open up the collar more so we can see a little of Ezio's sexy chest.

DSC02732.jpg

If you haven't remove the plastic from the necklace, it's time to do it now. Be careful when removing the plastic from the necklace. The metal round thingy there is made from really soft metal and will get crush with the smallest pressure.

Now this is my re-futzed Ezio, I think it looks even better than before.

DSC02741.jpg

The hood does look a little too small and tight before but now the opening is bigger and it doesn't look overly small and tight.

Admittedly, it's still not as big at the game's hood but at this scale, it will look really ugly if they didn't undersized the hood a little.

There will still be people who will not be happy with the hood but I believe HT has pick the best possible material for the hood. Anymore thinner and softer material and the hood will not hold it's shape and we will loose that signature eagle's "beak" at the front of the hood.

As for the cape, it's really soft and poseable (it's not made from leather) because of the wire in the cape. It mimics the looks of the cape in game very well. I am not sure why some still finds it stiff.

I believe my Ezio can still look better if I stripped him apart and redress him but that will be for another day. I am satisfy with my Ezio as it is now.

Last edited:
awesome tutorial!!! i m gonna try it again tonite... i did a few things that u mentioned but still couldnt get the same result but with ur tutorial, it makes things much clearer. so thanx!!!

Thanks for the tutorial noisetrigger, good stuff. And don't worry about only having your cellphone camera, it still takes descent pictures. :)

Noisetrigger, did you also try to adjust the belt symbol so the 'legs' of the Assassin's creed-symbol are not spread that far apart? Or will it break if you push them together, you think?

I am glad that you all find my futztorial useful. Thank you for all the kind words. It is my wish that people turned off by the unfutz look of Ezio will give this figure another chance now. With WM, Hans Landa out and Royce coming, Ezio is sure facing some pretty stiff competition. I predict it will go the way of Midnight Wesker soon so grab it while you can.

Lord Vicious, I did try to adjust the legs of the Assassin's symbol and it's flexible plastic. Should be easy to reshape it with the hot water/cold water trick. However, due to it being soft plastic, it might just as easily be pulled apart again by the force from the belt. It's not like the belt is a tight fit but more to the way the belts are linked that there is constant force trying to pull the leg apart.

I believe that in the prototype, the symbol must be of a harder material hence the shape stays. When it came to production, the plastic used was much softer.

Quick questions guys, anybody that has it in hand...
Is the body a Regular TT or a Narrow shoulder TT?
Also, is the skin tone "tan" or "caucasian"?

Thanks!
I haven't strip my figure down yet but from the pics of the nude body I saw on ebay, I wager that it's a Regular TT with fixed neck. Makes sense cause a narrow shoulder TT might be too droppy for the costume on this figure.

awesome tutorial!!! i m gonna try it again tonite... i did a few things that u mentioned but still couldnt get the same result but with ur tutorial, it makes things much clearer. so thanx!!!
Do post your result dude.

Thanks for the tutorial noisetrigger, good stuff. And don't worry about only having your cellphone camera, it still takes descent pictures. :)
Glad you like the tutorial. :)

This 2.0 Megapixel phone camera is still surprisingly decent in well lighted condition.

i just did it again n the hood does look nicer already but i still cant get it to look like urs... but i m satisfied with it at the moment... need to sleep already so will try to post pictures some other time. thanx again for the fuztorial!!!

Back